The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Pickup version spotted today in Graz

Inez

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
Ran across this pic randomly (chasing down the location of Atlantis((in the Sahara, of course)) what else would I be doing while waiting for the Grenadier to finally drop) ANYWAY...here's this pic:

Screenshot 2023-01-22 6.44.30 PM.png

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:23 AM
Reaction score
Ran across this pic randomly (chasing down the location of Atlantis((in the Sahara, of course)) what else would I be doing while waiting for the Grenadier to finally drop) ANYWAY...here's this pic:

View attachment 7801325
At least it won't rust.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7801325
and the driver has been after Atlantis as well? what happened? Energy shield? Magnetic blaster from the reptiloids living in Atlantis nowadays?

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
The box is so short. What good is it? I would love to have a real Grenadier truck that can take bigger cargo. How do I fit sheets of plywood and sticks of lumber in this? What about my Grizzly quad? It wont fit. So for my lifestyle I will always have to keep a second real truck in the driveway. To bad I would rather have a Grenadier truck that would serve all my needs. :)

Cheers!
Buy a cab chassis and put your own tray on the back.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:23 AM
Reaction score
Let us be honest - the overpaid Aussie Tradie/Labourer will soak these orders up in an instant... I have no doubt that we will see them on the Coast here when they roll out, without a skerrick of dust and certainly less frequently seen on our farms!!!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
Let us be honest - the overpaid Aussie Tradie/Labourer will soak these orders up in an instant... I have no doubt that we will see them on the Coast here when they roll out, without a skerrick of dust and certainly less frequently seen on our farms!!!
Over 50% of Australian millionaires are tradies

1674520182528.png

Back
Top Bottom