The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Owners Manual (published online by IA)

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
I have just finished reviewing the "Cockpit Fuse diagram in the Owner's Manual and also as included on a laminated sheet in the glovebox on delivery... purpose was to decide on which fuses to tap to install a dashcam.
When one compares the said diagrams with the fuse layout behind the flap under the steering wheel, the diagram is laterally inverted.... e.g. Fuses FC18 - FC23 are on the far right of the fuse box, not the far left.... Also, the fuse marked FC23 on the bottom left of the diagram is in fact on the top right hand side of the actual fuse box. all other marques for which I've had fuse diagrams take the trouble to match the layout diagram with what one sees when viewing the physical reality of the particular fuse box... I've yet to check the other fuse boxes against the diagrams
Deeply disappointing:mad:
Attached is an updated diagram of the Cockpit Electrical Centre fuse layout which (I hope) represents the physical reality.

EDIT: F13 "Emergency Call" is empty on the Australian spec I assume because that facility hasn't been included here
FC12 is a handy one to remember. You can remove it and then reinsert it if your infotainment screen ever freezes and won’t reboot itself despite turning the car off. (Only happened once.) 🙂

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
Is there a link to a Grenadier Owner’s Manual that I could download into Apple “Books” on my iPad?

Ovrland Bill

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
Hi @Ovrland Bill I have downloaded the manual in pdf format from the INEOS homepage to my i-phone/i-pad.
Great news, but I am also having difficulty finding this download from the INEOS homepage. Do you recall what tab or category the Owner’s Manual was in?

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
I have just finished reviewing the "Cockpit Fuse diagram in the Owner's Manual and also as included on a laminated sheet in the glovebox on delivery... purpose was to decide on which fuses to tap to install a dashcam.
When one compares the said diagrams with the fuse layout behind the flap under the steering wheel, the diagram is laterally inverted.... e.g. Fuses FC18 - FC23 are on the far right of the fuse box, not the far left.... Also, the fuse marked FC23 on the bottom left of the diagram is in fact on the top right hand side of the actual fuse box. all other marques for which I've had fuse diagrams take the trouble to match the layout diagram with what one sees when viewing the physical reality of the particular fuse box... I've yet to check the other fuse boxes against the diagrams
Deeply disappointing:mad:
Attached is an updated diagram of the Cockpit Electrical Centre fuse layout which (I hope) represents the physical reality.

EDIT: F13 "Emergency Call" is empty on the Australian spec I assume because that facility hasn't been included here
I was wondering if I should tilt my head, the sheet or the car, to be sure to have a right interpretation of the fuses next to the contact key. :unsure:
Ineos original.png20230223_113811 cropped.jpg

While looking where to put my "GIMP"- shopped picture on the forum I came across this post above ... it seems I am not the only one who doesn't understand the logic of Ineos engineers.

Therefore this "adapted image", how difficult for Ineos to do it this way, or like DenisM did?
20230223_105231 modified.jpg

Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Have they released the promised service manual yet, that’s the important one

Back
Top Bottom