The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ordering information update

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
 VIEW IN BROWSERHi Dave,

We’re now into ‘the Final Mile’ of engineering testing. Prototypes are moving down the line at our factory in Hambach. Our sales and service network around the world is taking shape. And we’re getting ready to announce full vehicle specifications and pricing – so that you can lock in your Grenadier order for production, and be one of the first to take delivery of our uncompromising 4X4.

In anticipation of this milestone, we wanted to give you an outline of what information to expect and when, and also to answer some of the questions about the ordering process that we know are front of mind. So, here goes:

APRIL 28th

Go to www.ineosgrenadier.com, where from April 28th you’ll find full vehicle specifications and pricing, trim packs, options and accessories giving you an opportunity to soak up all the information before we open the order books. We’ll also answer your questions on how to buy and service your Grenadier.

Our customer services team will also be on standby, on the phone and by email, to answer any questions you may have. customerservice@ineosgrenadier.com.

MAY 2022

Our order books will open in May, allowing you to firm up the build slot you previously reserved into a full specification vehicle order. It’s a little later than planned, but we’ve had a few issues outside our control to deal with and want to make sure everything is just right for you.

To confirm that order, we’ll be asking for a second payment of AUD 4200. Please know that – as with the reservation fee of AUD 800 – this sum remains fully refundable, and you’ll still be able to make minor changes to your specification until closer to your production date. At this point we will, of course, need you to sign a sales contract as we lock your Grenadier specification into the production schedule.NOW, TO ANSWER SOME OF YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS:

What time will orders open?

Once we’ve confirmed the date, the order book will open at 08:00 BST on that day. But no need to set an alarm – we’ll keep open our ‘priority access window’, solely for reservists for about a month, after that we’ll be opening it up to all comers. But rest assured we will send you reminders during the month so you can secure that early build slot.

I’ve been following the Grenadier story since the beginning and was one of the first to place a reservation on 30th September last year. Can you confirm it’s still ‘first-come, first-served' now that you’re ready to take orders?

Absolutely, that’s still the case. We’re holding build slots for all reservists. ‘Hand raisers’ who placed their reservation between 30th September 2021 and 13th October 2021 will have priority access to the first batch of build slots. Those who placed their reservations after then will have priority access to the second batch of build slots.

Non-reservist orders will be allocated build slots after that. All build slots are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis within your priority group and will be held for around one month.

What if I want to drive one before I buy?

That’s your prerogative, of course, and completely understandable. Equally you’ll understand there’s a bit of ‘chicken and egg’ here! We will continue to provide opportunities to experience the Grenadier on our 2B prototype tours, and will have a fleet of demonstrators to offer test drives in from August onwards - by which time we will be building customer vehicles to order.

Consequently, deferring your order placement until after your test drive will mean a later delivery. From August you’ll be able to visit your local retailer and take away a Grenadier for a test drive. Reservations and orders are refundable until you sign the vehicle contract, and we’ll confirm the date when you get a build slot.

Do I pay the deposit online or at the retailer?

On order day, you can make your deposit of AUD 4200 online, either via Visa or Mastercard – and as with the reservation fee of AUD 800, it remains fully refundable until you sign your contract. The balance payment, when due prior to handover, will be by bank transfer.

How do I sign the vehicle contract?

We will contact you around 60 days before the start of your Grenadier’s build to request an eSignature of your vehicle contract.

Can I change my configuration after ordering?

You can make tweaks right up until you sign your vehicle contract, but it may have an impact on your production slot. The factory don’t want us changing engines, gearboxes, interior trims but you can change your paint colour or chosen accessories, for example. Our customer service centre is on hand to help get it sorted.

How long will it take to build my Grenadier?

We’ll give you the estimated build slot month once you’ve placed your order and an estimated delivery date when we ask you to sign your contract. The precise lead time depends on demand.

Will you keep me posted about my Grenadier’s production?

We certainly will. You’ll receive updates on your Grenadier’s status in your INEOS account. We’ll also contact you at the appropriate time when your contract is ready to sign and finance applications open.

I seem to be missing out on emails other people are getting?

We had some early issues with email permission settings which meant that some of you weren’t receiving all our communications. We’ve now fixed this, but if you were affected, we apologise sincerely.

Can’t see your question here?

grenadierguy

Production/Transit
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Sounds like we will be breaking their website on the 28th! 
1f602.png

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
Brilliant news! can't wait to see the final spec sheet, and build my grenadier!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yeah! I can’t wait to see which options I will have to un-tick in my reality check configuration. 
I hope they offer the BF Goodrich tyres with alloy rims

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
2:18 PM
Reaction score
DaveB said:
Yeah! I can’t wait to see which options I will have to un-tick in my reality check configuration. 
I hope they offer the BF Goodrich tyres with alloy rims

Same! so many of the options are price dependant for me. Only the stuff that's a major pain to do aftermarket will be 100% checked, ie lockers.

Wonder if we'll see some more interior trim options 

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Retractable side steps would be good but if not they can be fitted later.
Lockers are a go for sure
Local distributor said all the Utility belt stuff, camp table cargo tie downs can all be installed by owner easily.
I get the $1,500 worth of accessories rebate which is good too

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
emax said:
The full message in german:

Hallo ...,

wir absolvieren gerade die letzten Kilometer unserer Erprobungsphase. Die ersten Prototypen laufen bereits in unserem Werk in Hambach vom Band. Unser weltumspannendes Vertriebs- und Servicenetz nimmt Gestalt an. Außerdem werden wir schon bald die vollständigen Fahrzeugdaten und Preise bestätigen. Dann kannst Du die Bestellung Deines Grenadiers abschließen und unter den Ersten sein, die einen unserer kompromisslosen Offroader erhalten.

In Erwartung dieses Meilensteins möchten wir Dir einen Überblick geben, welche Informationen wann veröffentlicht werden. Außerdem beantworten wir die wichtigsten Fragen zum Bestellprozess. Los geht‘s:

28. APRIL 2022

Ab dem 28. April findest Du unter www.ineosgrenadier.com die vollständigen Fahrzeugdaten und Preise sowie Ausstattungspakete, Optionen und Zubehör. Damit hast Du Zeit, Dir einen Überblick über alle Informationen zum Grenadier zu verschaffen, bevor wir die Auftragsbücher öffnen. Zudem beantworten wir Dir gerne alle Deine Fragen rund um den Kauf und den Service Deines Grenadiers: customerservice@ineosgrenadier.com.

MAI 2022

Im Mai öffnen wir unsere Auftragsbücher und Du kannst Deinen reservierten Produktionsslot in eine Bestellung mit allen gewünschten Fahrzeugspezifikationen umwandeln. Etwas später als geplant, jedoch haben wir die Zeit genutzt, um alles so vorzubereiten, dass es für Dich stimmt.

Zur Bestätigung Deiner Bestellung erheben wir eine zweite Gebühr in Höhe von EUR 2050. Aber ganz wichtig: Wie auch die Reservierungsgebühr in Höhe von EUR 450, ist diese Summe bis kurz vor dem Produktionstermin vollständig erstattungsfähig. Außerdem kannst Du noch kleine Änderungen an Deiner Konfiguration vornehmen. Im letzten Schritt musst Du dann noch einen Kaufvertrag unterschreiben, damit wir Deinen Grenadier und die Fahrzeugspezifikationen fest in unserer Produktion einplanen können. UND HIER SIND DIE ANTWORTEN AUF DEINE WICHTIGSTEN FRAGEN:

Wann öffnen die Auftragsbücher?

Sobald das Datum feststeht, öffnen wir die Auftragsbücher um 09:00 Uhr an jenem Tag. Du musst Dir nicht extra einen Wecker stellen: Du hast etwa einen Monat Zeit Deine Reservierung in eine Bestellung umzuwandeln. Wir werden Dich zudem an diesen Termin erinnern, damit Du Dir auf jeden Fall deinen frühen Produktionsslot sichern kannst. Danach werden wir die Auftragsbücher für alle Kunden, auch ohne Reservierung öffnen.

Ich verfolge die Entwicklung des Grenadiers von Anfang an und war unter den Ersten, die sich am 30. September 2021 ein Fahrzeug reserviert haben. Kann ich mich darauf verlassen, dass meine Reservierung vorrangig behandelt wird?

Absolut! Wir reservieren Produktionsslots für all diejenigen, die im Vorfeld einen Grenadier reserviert haben. Die Ersten, die Ihre Reservierung zwischen dem 30. September und dem 13. Oktober 2021 platziert haben, erhalten vorrangige Produktionsslots. Diejenigen, die ihre Reservierung nach diesem Datum aufgegeben haben folgen als nächstes. Bestellungen ohne vorherige Reservierung werden dann frühestmöglich eingeplant. In jeder der genannten Gruppen gilt das Prinzip „first come, first serve“.

Kann ich vor dem Kauf eine Probefahrt machen?

Dieser Wunsch ist nachvollziehbar. Wir werden weiterhin Gelegenheiten bieten, den Grenadier auf unseren 2B-Prototypen-Touren live zu erleben. Ab August bieten wir Dir zudem eine Flotte an Vorführfahrzeugen.

Leiste ich die Anzahlung online oder beim Händler?

Am Bestelltag kannst Du die Anzahlung in Höhe von EUR 2050 per Visa- oder Mastercard-Kreditkarte online tätigen. Genau wie die Reservierungsgebühr in Höhe von EUR 450, ist die gesamte Summe erstattungsfähig bis der Kaufvertrag unterzeichnet ist. Die Restzahlung des Fahrzeugpreise wird dann vor der Fahrzeugübergabe per Banküberweisung geleistet.

Wie unterschreibe ich den Kaufvertrag für das Fahrzeug?

Wir kontaktieren Dich ca. 60 Tage vor der Produktion Deines Grenadiers, um eine E-Signatur für Deinen Fahrzeugkaufvertrag anzufragen.

Kann ich meine Konfiguration nach der Bestellung noch ändern?

Bis Du den Kaufvertrag für Dein Fahrzeug unterschrieben hast, kannst Du Deine Konfiguration anpassen. Motoren und Innenausstattungen können jedoch nicht mehr geändert werden, wohl aber zum Beispiel die Farbe Deiner Lackierung das oder Zubehör. Allerdings hat dies Anpassungen haben aber möglicherweise Auswirkungen auf Deinen Produktionsslot und Auslieferungstermin. Unser Kundendienstzentrum hilft Dir dabei gerne weiter.

Wann wird mein Grenadier produziert und ausgeliefert?

Sobald Du Deine Bestellung aufgegeben hast, teilen wir Dir den voraussichtlichen Monat für die Fertigung mit. Das geplante Lieferdatum erfährst Du, wenn wir Dich darum bitten, den Kaufvertrag zu unterschreiben. Das exakte Produktions- und Auslieferungsdatum hängt von der Nachfrage ab.

Werde ich über alle Neuigkeiten zur Fertigung meines Grenadier informiert?

Du erhältst in Deinem INEOS-Konto regelmäßig Status-Updates zu Deinem Grenadier. Außerdem teilen wir Dir rechtzeitig mit, wann Du Deinen Kaufvertrag unterschreiben kannst und die Finanzierungsanträge, sofern gewünscht, bereitstehen.

Ich bekomme anscheinend nicht alle E-Mails, die andere bekommen?

Wir hatten zu Beginn Probleme mit den E-Mail-Berechtigungseinstellungen. Dadurch erhielten einige Kunden keine Nachrichten von uns. Das Problem ist jetzt behoben. Falls Du davon betroffen warst, bitten wir um Entschuldigung.

Hast Du noch weitere Fragen?

KONTAKTIERE UNS

Local time
Reaction score
Well I know what I’ll be doing on the 28th. Hopefully they let USA into the full configurator on that date. 

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
maybe we should start a list of all the changes we think will happen on the configuration? new colours?
roof rack?
wheel & tyre combo’s 

4/3rds

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
10:18 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone in the US got an email like this? I was a day 1, hour 1 reservation and my emails have been minimal. 

Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Greg  4/3rds userid=8441884 postid=1332455100]Has anyone in the US got an email like this? I was a day 1, hour 1 reservation and my emails have been minimal. [/QUOTE]

Nothing Here. 

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I sent Ineos Australia an email two days ago complaining I hadn’t heard anything from them and would it kill them to send out an email update to people who have reservations.
It may have just been a coincidence that just after that they send out an email answering most of my questions.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
> It may have just been a coincidence that just after that they send out an email answering most of my questions.

Somebody got nervous and hit the "Send" button on impulse. ?

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I just realised something scary!
They don’t mention which country they are basing the 28th of April on.
That date comes hours earlier where I live than Europe, UK, and a whole day earlier than the US.

Red pepper

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
DaveB said:
I just realised something scary!
They don’t mention which country they are basing the 28th of April on.
That date comes hours earlier where I live than Europe, UK, and a whole day earlier than the US.

Once we’ve confirmed the date, the order book will open at 08:00 BST on that day

As I understand BST- BRITISH SUMMER TIME, so at 08:00 BST the website will be turn on everywhere.... ( in Australia depending where you are 17:00-.....)

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Hey Dave, don't worry. Just fly to Samoa. ;-)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Well I can guarantee that at 5pm on the 28th April I will be in front of my computer with a very generous glass of scotch for a couple of hours at least. My wife may have to cook dinner that night.
8am in the UK you guys probably shouldn’t be drinking scotch, unless of course you are still drinking from the night before.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
> unless of course you are still drinking from the night before.

?

I am, by the way, not in UK but in Germany. That's a difference - be it for the better or for the worse. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom