The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas North Texas Grenadier Owners Page

Jack123

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
Exciting to watch all the new future owners on here as they anxiously await delivery like we did!! I waited 4 years and followed since 2019.

You're going to smile for miles!!!!!!!! I have 4500 miles on mine now, still grinning ear to ear.

Thanks TG! Can't wait and I know it's just a matter of days now! Driving me crazy!!! :)

Reducs

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Supporter
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score
Y'all prompted me to reach out and chat with IA again with the hope of a change in status. Nope. STILL sitting in France 'awaiting collection'. 🤬

I was first told this on Feb. 12th. VIN 12519. There are trucks in the 16xxx's showing up on ship BOLs now.

I feel like it's probably parked like I usually am at restaurants; in between 2 waiter sections and both are ignoring me. :cry:

purplefrogfan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
QQ----Garage clearance and opener. Did yall just go back to the old garage door opener on the visor solution? How is parking the Grenadier in a standard house garage? Going to dealer today to start purchase process but was curious on what owner experience has been. Thank you!

Jimbo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
QQ----Garage clearance and opener. Did yall just go back to the old garage door opener on the visor solution? How is parking the Grenadier in a standard house garage? Going to dealer today to start purchase process but was curious on what owner experience has been. Thank you!
Yes, I went back old school to opener on visor. It fits in my garage but had to cut part of a low hanging arm off. I had about a 1/4 inch clearance till I cut that off.

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
Hi purplefrogfam, Here's some information I gathered on my Grenadier height. Perhaps it will be helpful for you. DaBull

https://www.theineosforum.com/threa...stically-do-anything.12414953/post-1333261953

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Yes, I went back old school to opener on visor. It fits in my garage but had to cut part of a low hanging arm off. I had about a 1/4 inch clearance till I cut that off.
I found the visors to be pretty thick so I clipped it to the door pocket.

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

purplefrogfan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I took of of the dealers IG home and it fit with 2 inches to spare. So as long as I dont going flying into the garage or park in middle..i am good. Thanks everyone for the links and advice!

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I took of of the dealers IG home and it fit with 2 inches to spare. So as long as I dont going flying into the garage or park in middle..i am good. Thanks everyone for the links and advice!
Back in and then you can FLOOR it on the way out. Nothing like a good burned rubber scratch in the garage!

purplefrogfan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
So what is the first think you did to you Grenadier ? Thinking about getting front window tinted.

Attachments

• IG.jpg
    IG.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 16

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
So what is the first think you did to you Grenadier ? Thinking about getting front window tinted.
Is it just the lighting that makes your checkerplate look grey (not black)?

Thunderbird

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Dallas is the closest service center so y’all will have to accept me, an okie.

Anyway, just read about a place in Palo Duro, Merus Adventure Park. Seems like an awesome place to run around if you’re close to the area. 50+ miles of trails and NO atv’s, motorcycles flying around. They also offer some guided trips to build off-road skills. I’ll probably head out there soon or wait until fall and take the kids camping. Summer out there is no fun.

Bigstein

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wow! My 2+ year wait is about to be over. My Grenadier docked on Mar 13th at Brunswick, GA, and just arrived at the dealer this morning. I gave Sewell a call about noon to see if they had any updates. Almost hit the floor when he told me it pulled up this morning. Wasn't expecting that.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.

purplefrogfan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Wow! My 2+ year wait is about to be over. My Grenadier docked on Mar 13th at Brunswick, GA, and just arrived at the dealer this morning. I gave Sewell a call about noon to see if they had any updates. Almost hit the floor when he told me it pulled up this morning. Wasn't expecting that.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.
What build/Color did you get? congrats!

Bigstein

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What build/Color did you get? congrats!
I built up a basic wagon in Britannia Blue with all the options I wanted instead of starting with a Field or Trial master. Only thing I regret not getting was the auxiliary power. Don't need it, but would be fun option to be able to add powered items so easily.

This thing is so cool, I feel like a little kid getting into it every time. Ready for after market items to start coming on line in the US. Really need some steps that are heavy duty enough to be rock sliders as well. Bought seat covers from Tougher that should arrive this week. Those guys are great and go above and beyond in their customer service. And got some safari window covers from OverLandGearGuy to keep the heat and sun off my noggin when it gets really hot. Another great guy to work with.

purplefrogfan

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I built up a basic wagon in Britannia Blue with all the options I wanted instead of starting with a Field or Trial master. Only thing I regret not getting was the auxiliary power. Don't need it, but would be fun option to be able to add powered items so easily.

This thing is so cool, I feel like a little kid getting into it every time. Ready for after market items to start coming on line in the US. Really need some steps that are heavy duty enough to be rock sliders as well. Bought seat covers from Tougher that should arrive this week. Those guys are great and go above and beyond in their customer service. And got some safari window covers from OverLandGearGuy to keep the heat and sun off my noggin when it gets really hot. Another great guy to work with.
I got the same color! I took same approach and did bass with all the add on i wanted. I will check those out.

Rupert

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

I have been very please with my White Knuckle sliders. I have had them on two other vehicles and now my Gren is wearing them. Super solid steps but even better sliders.

Jimbo

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Does anyone else get and immediate constant tone when you go into reverse? There are no objects behind me yet I get a sensor indication and tone. I have to shut the park sensors off to get it to stop.

Attachments

• IMG_2133.jpg
    IMG_2133.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom