The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Americas North Texas Grenadier Owners Page

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:42 PM
Reaction score
Congratulations, TexG! Beauty for sure. Just got a call from Jordan that my TM is on the truck and on the way. Maybe a week to prep. Just in time for Christmas.

shiv.nandak

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Well......I little update for you all. Went up to pick it up today, detailed, passenger and driver side windows tinted (I got the rear privacy glass) - moved out of my Defender and into the Fieldmaster, then............we are waiting on the invoice from Ineos....Well, Ineos is 5 hours ahead and to keep it brief, i am going back tomorrow when they hopefully have the invoice. This is not Sewell's fault, but the issue is that the transport companies are moving way faster than expected and Ineos is s little behind right now. Technically, Sewell does not own the car until they get the invoice from Ineos. If i were to wreck the car, Ineos would be left holding the bag, so they will not let the vehicle leave. I begged, promise to drive 20mph, but hell, what's 1 more day? Very excited still!!!View attachment 7835830

Does "rear privacy glass" have tint baked into it or is it a film that they have stuck on?

DrCrankn

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the dealer putting their brand/marketing no my vehicle esp the Grenadier. For this initial batch the owners did all the heavy lifting, if you can call it heavy, and the dealer is the delivery service. Talked to Sewell and they will remove the badging but not keen on returning to rectify. How do others feel about about dealer's badging on their Grenadier?

Attachments

• IMG_1763.jpg
    IMG_1763.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1762.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26

flynnsk

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the dealer putting their brand/marketing no my vehicle esp the Grenadier. For this initial batch the owners did all the heavy lifting, if you can call it heavy, and the dealer is the delivery service. Talked to Sewell and they will remove the badging but not keen on returning to rectify. How do others feel about about dealer's badging on their Grenadier?
I too prefer to skip the free advertising, honestly wasn't aware Dealers still did this. I will definitely be asking my Dealer NOT to install any such badges.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
On my "tell the dealer before they prep my truck list" are a few things - including 1-don't stick your logo/badge on my truck (I'll gladly accept a sticker that I may chose to add on my own) and 2-don't put that tire shine crap on. I hate that stuff.

lagartoboy

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
On my "tell the dealer before they prep my truck list" are a few things - including 1-don't stick your logo/badge on my truck (I'll gladly accept a sticker that I may chose to add on my own) and 2-don't put that tire shine crap on. I hate that stuff.
And #3: Throw in some swag! We’ve waited a long time😊.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Very simple! Tell them if they want to market their brand, on your billboard, they need to pay you!

They will quickly remove the sticker for free! Just ask. I too do not like dealer stickers on my cars. I feel you!

DrCrankn

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Excellent point. Missed the "No marketing on my vehicle" step!

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
100% Waited over a year for the Bronco and Ford provided swag plus incentives! ;)
The newly established Ineos dealers, appear to be upholding brand values, so I am sure they will remove the sticker for you for free. It takes like 15 seconds.

grnamin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well......I little update for you all. Went up to pick it up today, detailed, passenger and driver side windows tinted (I got the rear privacy glass) - moved out of my Defender and into the Fieldmaster, then............we are waiting on the invoice from Ineos....Well, Ineos is 5 hours ahead and to keep it brief, i am going back tomorrow when they hopefully have the invoice. This is not Sewell's fault, but the issue is that the transport companies are moving way faster than expected and Ineos is s little behind right now. Technically, Sewell does not own the car until they get the invoice from Ineos. If i were to wreck the car, Ineos would be left holding the bag, so they will not let the vehicle leave. I begged, promise to drive 20mph, but hell, what's 1 more day? Very excited still!!!View attachment 7835830
Sure is good looking! The Grenadier looks nice, too.

Mr.Espresso

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
I was advised not to remove myself due to Double Secret Probation Tools and Techniques.;)
I wouldn’t remove it myself. They put it on, they get the liability of removing it. Paint damage can occur, and they should not be putting stickers on your car, without your consent.

Back
Top Bottom