The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

North America update email

Idahorocks

Reservation Holder
Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score
Got an email this morning from Ineos with the North America update. Thought I would share the content if you haven't seen it. Hoping to unwrap my Grenadier for Christmas next year!

The North American release of the Grenadier 4X4 is getting ever closer. And as it does we want to make sure you’re absolutely up to date with all the latest news and production timelines.

PRODUCTION TIMING

Good news. Our North American production schedule is on track, and we'll start building vehicles for you – as 2024 Model Year – from September 2023. Working back from that, we plan to publish full launch specifications, pricing, and our vehicle configurator in the second quarter next year. We acknowledge that this is a delay in our timing, because these timings were previously for quarter 1 – but unfortunately this is a knock-on from the supply issues that have challenged our production ramp-up for other markets.

But to reiterate, we are now building and dispatching vehicles at Hambach, and the production timing for North America remains on track.

TEST DRIVES IN NORTH AMERICA

Eager to get behind the wheel of the Grenadier? You’re in luck. Our PTO2 prototypes landed, and we’re shortly going to kick off a series of off-road events across the region.

Here’s our provisional schedule of events. Confirmation and more information to follow in January:

February 2023
Dallas, TX
Houston, TX
Phoenix, AZ
San Diego, CA
Tampa/ Orlando, FL

March 23
Miami, FL
Atlanta, GA
Charlotte/ Raleigh, NC
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA

April 23
Denver, CO
Salt Lake City, UT
Philadelphia, PA
Tri-State/ New York, NY

May 23
Seattle, WA
Vancouver, BC
Toronto, ON
Chicago, IL

INITIAL DEALERS AND SERVICE COVERAGE

Also in the second quarter we’ll release the locations of our first set of dealers and service providers across North America. Giving you a firm indication of where you’ll be able to buy and service your Grenadier.

painter

Reservation Holder
Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for this. Checked, and got same this am 👍

stickshifter

Reservation Holder
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score
I also received this email at 0706 Mountain Standard Time. A bit late, but a good sit-rep at last.

Local time
3:47 AM
Reaction score
I had to reach out to Ineos to get that email. I asked them if I would receive an email once the dates and sites for Texas were finalized but still haven't heard anything back.

Local time
Reaction score
We pre-ordered early last year
Have yet to receive emails after their acknowledgement of our pre-order
Thanks to getting a heads-up from y'all we contacted Ineos and were able to schedule a drive in LA
I reserved one Q1 2022. I have no communication from Ineos regarding any NA tests. I only found out about the Feb tests after seeing some photos start to pop up online. So sad that it’s so difficult to receive news updates even AFTER giving them money to reserve one.

Spjnr

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score
Could be worse - my brother laid down his "reservation" on a Cyber Truck .. in 2019 🤣 🤣 🤣
imagine being one of the people that dropped a $50,000 reservation fee on the roadster!

talk about interest free loans!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
@BuffaloBuns, the issue is all the marketing connections may be turned off. I had ineos update my email and in doing so I ended up opting out of emails. It has been corrected and you can do it by calling them.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:47 PM
Reaction score
Could be worse - my brother laid down his "reservation" on a Cyber Truck .. in 2019 🤣 🤣 🤣
I put down a deposit in a cybertruck more than 2 years ago now. Haven’t heard a word, and apparently no way to request refund of the refundable deposit

Local time
Reaction score
Got an email this morning from Ineos with the North America update. Thought I would share the content if you haven't seen it. Hoping to unwrap my Grenadier for Christmas next year!
I wonder why none in the Northeast? We have Maine, Vermont, and folks who travel frequently to Nova Scotia and othe Canadian points north to fish or hunt.

Back
Top Bottom