Country Flags
Welcome back Guest think about enabling your country flag to let everyone know where you are based. Click on your username " Guest " or avatar at the top right of the screen and then 'Country Flag Select' pick your flag from the list. If your flag is not there then reach out...
The Grenadier Forum
Register a free account today, you'll be able to post, access to the Technical section of the site, access the classified ads, and participate in group buys as well as other benefits. If you are an INEOS Agent/Dealer please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account. Unsolicited sales by any 3rd party are strictly against the terms and conditions of the forum. If you wish to be a registered vendor or partner then please contact admin@theineosforum.com for further information.

New people where did you hear about the forum?

ADVAW8S

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Founding Guard
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score
I have noticed that in the past month a significant uptick in new posters. I was wondering how did you hear about the forum? It is great to see new faces.

emax

Veteran Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local Group Moderator
Local time
11:34 AM
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Quite some time ago I looked for a Grenadier forum. The LR Defender forums were no option, so I tried this one. It was the only one I had found on the planet.

BMW.Leo

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ordered a grenadier (signed the contract) and now waiting for delivery. Browsing through the internet looking for info on the vehicle is the way i found the forum.
same as me, waiting for clear infos and browse up and down to find help and info. how it´s going further to get the IG

Scan4

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Ordered a grenadier (signed the contract) and now waiting for delivery. Browsing through the internet looking for info on the vehicle is the way i found the forum.
Where in Sweden you come from?

bemax

Active Contributor
In Production
Local time
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Searching for valid information about the Grenadier while waiting for the opening bell for the second deposit (or order how IA called it)

Wayneos

Contributor
Local time
9:34 PM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I've been a member of the M3 forum for almost 14 years, so when I first heard about the IG (which was a month ago) I started searching for a forum. It's one of the most valuable and pleasurable aspects of vehicle ownership.

Krabby

Contributor
Reservation Holder
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
Country
United-States
I've been a member of the M3 forum for almost 14 years, so when I first heard about the IG (which was a month ago) I started searching for a forum. It's one of the most valuable and pleasurable aspects of vehicle ownership.
@Stu_Barnes and crew have developed a wonderful online community of people from all around the globe and I'm glad I found this.

Solmanic

Contributor
Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score
Country
Australia
On the AULRO (Australian Land Rover Owners) forum. @DesertGecko asked a question and someone else linked this forum, so I followed the yellow brick road and here I am. Wasted more time than I should have here since the beginning of the week I might add.

Bushguide

Contributor
Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
Bugger, I just get bogged and a film crew show up. It was the film crew who told me about the forum.

Attachments

• Water Vehicle.JPG
    Water Vehicle.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
Top Bottom