The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New people where did you hear about the forum?

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:58 PM
Reaction score
I have noticed that in the past month a significant uptick in new posters. I was wondering how did you hear about the forum? It is great to see new faces.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
9:58 PM
Reaction score
Quite some time ago I looked for a Grenadier forum. The LR Defender forums were no option, so I tried this one. It was the only one I had found on the planet.

Scan4

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
Ordered a grenadier (signed the contract) and now waiting for delivery. Browsing through the internet looking for info on the vehicle is the way i found the forum.
Where in Sweden you come from?

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Searching for valid information about the Grenadier while waiting for the opening bell for the second deposit (or order how IA called it)

Wayneos

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
I've been a member of the M3 forum for almost 14 years, so when I first heard about the IG (which was a month ago) I started searching for a forum. It's one of the most valuable and pleasurable aspects of vehicle ownership.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:58 PM
Reaction score
I've been a member of the M3 forum for almost 14 years, so when I first heard about the IG (which was a month ago) I started searching for a forum. It's one of the most valuable and pleasurable aspects of vehicle ownership.
@Stu_Barnes and crew have developed a wonderful online community of people from all around the globe and I'm glad I found this.

Solmanic

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:58 AM
Reaction score
On the AULRO (Australian Land Rover Owners) forum. @DesertGecko asked a question and someone else linked this forum, so I followed the yellow brick road and here I am. Wasted more time than I should have here since the beginning of the week I might add.

Back
Top Bottom