The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New owner in Birmingham, AL (USA)

TNT647

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:47 PM
Reaction score
welcome on board. Birmingham AL is a great town! Is Highlands Bar and Grill still around?

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:47 PM
Reaction score
Fieldmaster, sela green, KO2’s, etc. Absolutely love it. Highly recommend the saddle leather pack. Cheers, y’all.
Hey neighbor! Welcome aboard! I expect to receive mine sometime in March. We'll have to hit some trails together!

Bishop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
welcome on board. Birmingham AL is a great town! Is Highlands Bar and Grill still around?
Highlands is an institution here in B’ham, although Chef Stitt made the decision to close temporarily. We are hoping that he re-opens soon. His other restaurants (Chez Fonfon and Bottega) are open.

Last edited:

Bishop

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hey neighbor! Welcome aboard! I expect to receive mine sometime in March. We'll have to hit some trails together!
Loc Nar- for sure. Let me know when you get yours and we can meet up. Or, if you want to drive mine sometime, happy to arrange it.

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Tragic! Lots of great evenings happened at Highlands Bar…
Indeed. I was there for many of them. Hopefully, one day, it will be restored to its glory days.

Back
Top Bottom