The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New IG Owner in North Carolina

fryar

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone - my wife and I purchased an IG about a month ago. It was a cancelled order that we were able to get in Highpoint, NC.

• Fieldmaster
  • Magic Mushroom
  • Contrast roof
  • Alloy wheels
So far we are enjoying it. Aware of some of the complaints that people have, but none of them are issues for us. Handles great for a vehicle of this size and weight. We adjusted to the steering experience pretty easily. The software is a little buggy at times - sometimes the speed clicking is on when we start it and sometimes it isn't. Some other things we initially thought were bugs were really just how alerts come through apple car play - same annoying click as the speed warning. Overall, we really like the vehicle and how solid it feels.

Cheers,
Jon

Attachments

• PXL_20240217_201813145.jpg
    PXL_20240217_201813145.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 6
  • PXL_20240217_201755684.jpg
    PXL_20240217_201755684.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 6

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hey everyone - my wife and I purchased an IG about a month ago. It was a cancelled order that we were able to get in Highpoint, NC.

• Fieldmaster
  • Magic Mushroom
  • Contrast roof
  • Alloy wheels
So far we are enjoying it. Aware of some of the complaints that people have, but none of them are issues for us. Handles great for a vehicle of this size and weight. We adjusted to the steering experience pretty easily. The software is a little buggy at times - sometimes the speed clicking is on when we start it and sometimes it isn't. Some other things we initially thought were bugs were really just how alerts come through apple car play - same annoying click as the speed warning. Overall, we really like the vehicle and how solid it feels.

Cheers,
Jon
Hi Jon, enjoy your new companion and have fun.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom