The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Fieldmaster owner in Snoqualmie, WA

tun_tavern

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:32 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am happy to have recently become the owner of a Donny Grey Fieldmaster. Handover with Elliot Bay was on Dec 23, 2023 (just in time for Christmas). It's been a while since I have done any serious offroad activities, so consider me a novice. Probably the most intense thing our Grenadier will do this winter is get the family safely to and from a few ski mountains . Why did I buy it? Mostly based on indications that it is a solid vehicle for purpose and, at least to me, has an interesting story. Plus, there is potential for long-term value - such as becoming part of a great community, etc.

Thanks to those of you who put the forum together and to those who are willing to share what you have learned. I'll do my best to contribute as appropriate.

Derek

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am happy to have recently become the owner of a Donny Grey Fieldmaster. Handover with Elliot Bay was on Dec 23, 2023 (just in time for Christmas). It's been a while since I have done any serious offroad activities, so consider me a novice. Probably the most intense thing our Grenadier will do this winter is get the family safely to and from a few ski mountains . Why did I buy it? Mostly based on indications that it is a solid vehicle for purpose and, at least to me, has an interesting story. Plus, there is potential for long-term value - such as becoming part of a great community, etc.

Thanks to those of you who put the forum together and to those who are willing to share what you have learned. I'll do my best to contribute as appropriate.

Derek
Hi Derek, I'm delighted for you. Then that was the best Christmas present ever. I hope you have lots of fun with your Grenadier.

TTipton

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score

Derek
Given we are almost out of winter, can you provide an update on how things are going with the Grenadier? I am supposed to take delivery in 8 or 9 months and curious how things are going with new owners. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom