The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

New Ineos Video (expedition 1.0)

Tom D

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Funny how none of the journo’s mentioned the Northumberland section or Kielder..

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
Do you also see one car after another and keep thinking „wow, that looks great, no that one, wait this is a cool combination, ah no this is really the one…“

das mo

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
Cars seem to drive fine.
Not like something you cannot start handing over, no?

Local time
12:42 PM
Reaction score
Great video. Interesting to note at 2:33 that the light bar was not switched with high beam.
Yes want it to be also what are the strange orange lights in the front bumper they light but the rear red ons don't

Shaky

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score
IMO (other opinions are available) anyone who has ordered the magic mushroom with black accent roof has picked a winner.

All of the colours seem to really pop apart from the black and Donny Grey and I can’t determine which one is which in that video unfortunately. I always thought the dark blue and Sela green were too dark and too blue and green (I know that sounds stupid) however I am now really liking both. I do wonder if they have changed colour slightly and that’s why.

Oh and for clarity I have a DG colour one on order if I have offended anyone.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:42 PM
Reaction score
Before anyone asks or tries to crucify me I have loaded this video to my own Youtube channel, linked below
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLV_vM6Xv4E

1678916251255.png
They have also asked me to take down the how to video and the B roll video's temporarily, as they are producing better versions, which I will then be able to upload with their permission.
Dave

Back
Top Bottom