The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Need Help - Why does a NA build vehicle have a UK/Germany Flag emblem??

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:45 AM
Reaction score
Hello ALL,
Need some help. Just received a photo of the "flags" on my "G". Showing UK:Germany. This is a NA build. What's up?
Plus the panel to me is very clearly gray and not black. Photo optical illusion?? Photo was taken with an Android phone.
Anyone know what's up ? Have ideas? I've reached out to the sales agent to send more photos. If the exterior parts are not black as advertised - this sale is in serious trouble.
Thank you all!
Cheers!

Attachments

• image000000.JPG
    image000000.JPG
    340.8 KB · Views: 39

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
Hello ALL,
Need some help. Just received a photo of the "flags" on my "G". Showing UK:Germany. This is a NA build. What's up?
Plus the panel to me is very clearly gray and not black. Photo optical illusion?? Photo was taken with an Android phone.
Anyone know what's up ? Have ideas? I've reached out to the sales agent to send more photos. If the exterior parts are not black as advertised - this sale is in serious trouble.
Thank you all!
Cheers!
British company, ergo a British vehicle. German engineering. But built in France, albeit in a former Mercedes factory. QED. :)

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
British company, ergo a British vehicle. German engineering. But built in France, albeit in a former Mercedes factory. QED. :)
Just got confirmation that all the panels are black - the panic is off.
I'm perfectly happy with the flag combination :love:
Thank you for the quick response especially given the time difference!!
Cheers!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The british / german flag is standard. You could option the merican flag in the configurator.

All of the plastics are black, but there is some variation based on the materials & lighting.
View attachment 7839032
View attachment 7839031
Thank you Adam! Confirmation from sales the panel is black - not so sure the Android phones are that great at capturing true color. The "gray" not so great looking.
When order was placed I did order the US flag - that said I'm perfectly happy with flag combo - makes great sense to me Coullabus stated .
For a moment thought I had a build intended for the Continent across the Pond put on the wrong ship ☺️

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score
Just got confirmation that all the panels are black - the panic is off.
I'm perfectly happy with the flag combination :love:
Thank you for the quick response especially given the time difference!!
Cheers!
I guess were later in the evening here….. it’s sit back with a good dram time!

Catpaw4x4

GG 4101
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, but this thread really doesn’t merit a “need help” title.
Who made you the "Grand Commander" to make that decision? There are rules of conduct and just being civil. You've broken a few.

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Hello ALL,
Thank you all!
Cheers!
I ordered the raised air intake to avoid the flags ;)

terdrocket

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Oh - did not realize that. I thought they all had the UK/GER flag on the left side. One of these days I'll actually get this thing!
I'm into my 2nd week of ownership and absolutely love this thing. I drove it back to back with my lifted 200 series on Sunday. Such a good combo to have. Normally I get in the 200 and remark how good it is compared to whatever else I was driving. Not this time. I was just as happy, if not more to get back into the Grenadier.

Back
Top Bottom