The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

My spec in the store window at German dealer Krah + Enders?

Christoph

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
I yesterday was close to my dealer, Krah + Enders, so I thought I stop by and check their current Grenadier display.

What I found was this vehicle on the picture below. I have no idea what this is, but it follows exactly my spec, including the front winch.

I guess I'll have to call tomorrow and ask ...

IMG_7229.jpg

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I yesterday was close to my dealer, Krah + Enders, so I thought I stop by and check their current Grenadier display.

What I found was this vehicle on the picture below. I have no idea what this is, but it follows exactly my spec, including the front winch.

I guess I'll have to call tomorrow and ask ...

View attachment 7803076
I would have expected a "good dealer" to call you if it is indeed your vehicle. Otherwise, my trust in this dealer would already be gone.

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
4:53 PM
Reaction score
It most certainly is not.

The official designation is "Demo Fahrzeug" / "demo vehicle". Secondly, customers get into the car and climb onto the roof, open the hood and examine the engine, try out all the doors, openings, buttons, levers and controls - including me and @Barney when we were there.

You can't do that with a customer vehicle.

Local time
Reaction score
It most certainly is not.

The official designation is "Demo Fahrzeug" / "demo vehicle". Secondly, customers get into the car and climb onto the roof, open the hood and examine the engine, try out all the doors, openings, buttons, levers and controls - including me and @Barney when we were there.

You can't do that with a customer vehicle.
Ah, many auto dealers in the USA would beg to differ. With much sought after vehicles, they routinely pull a customer ordered vehicle and then sell it with an "enhanced dealer markup." My brother paid to get on the waiting list for the Ford Lightning electric pickup and then Ford announced that they with dealers to take a certain percentage of the queued orders so that the could then sell them with high dealer-added cost markup. (A naked grab for money on the dealers's part). The Vermont Attorney General shut that down saying it was false advertising for Ford and the dealers to have taken the deposit money pretending that it was a queue and then letting the dealers"jump ahead of the line" too grab more profit.
We all hope Ineos can avoid this in the USA sales

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
The agents could get their demo car in any color as long as this color was Donny Grey: All demo cars in Germany were delivered in Donny Grey.

How smart was that, Ineos? 🥳

Maxwell

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
The agents could get their demo car in any color as long as this color was Donny Grey: All demo cars in Germany were delivered in Donny Grey.

Matzker in Cologne has two vehicles - one commercial vehicle in Donny Grey and one passenger version in Sela Green. However, both vehicles seem to be PT02s - at least the passenger version is. Both vehicles seem to be there for static display though.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:53 PM
Reaction score

Does that mean if I've ordered Donny grey I've a good chance of being in an early batch run?

Back
Top Bottom