The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Krah + Enders Event Yesterday and minor accessory from K+E

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
1:43 PM
Reaction score
Yesterday, K+E had organised an outdoor event at the MSC Aufenau motocross track.

Screenshot_20231014_133722.jpg

Weather was perfect. You could drive your own car or a demo car around the motocross track with an off road instructor. And the new Quartermaster was shown, which was still a prototype but looked like a production vehicle.

Drinks, Bratwurst, and Burgers were free, and coffe and cake as well.

I didn't take photographs as I had immediately to answer many questions to interested people which think about ordering a Grenadier. When I finally managed to get a beer, the sun was gone and thus no more good light for photographs.

But I met four forum members which I saw the first time, and the wife of one of them took a picture of us with my camera:

20231013_174404_1600.JPG
For the sake of privacy I just tell who I am in this picture but for the others I only tell their nicknames.

I'm the one on the far left.
One of them is not (yet?) a forum member.

The others are (in alphabetical order)
@BlackforrestGrenadier, @Christoph, @jkloy and @traveller. They can “come out” themselves if they want. ;-)

I think I also got two or three other people to join here.

It was a family atmosphere and it was great to drive up there with my Grenadier and park him among his brothers. :)

Krah+Enders now offers door sill protection films and showed it installed on a black Grenadier. They are transparent and almost invisible. And they are very well made because they are cut in such a way that there are absolutely no bubbles.

They're expensive, but I know I'll never be able to apply such a perfect film. Including installation and VAT, the price is €279 for all four doors. I'm thinking about buying them.

I'm not affiliated with K+E and don't get any commission, but the solution convinces and looks like perfect protection that INEOS should have installed from the start. When I'm at K+E to pick up my second Grenadier, I take a photo - which is difficult because you can hardly see the foil.

Thank you Krah+Enders and please do it again next year. (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom