The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

MOLLE panel

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:54 PM
Reaction score
hi!

I ordered my grenadier with back panels and on the inside I would like to apply two MOLLE panels like the suzuki in the attached photo.

Do you have any idea where you can find adequately sized aluminum panels? I would say at least 4mm thick.

it would be better to recover the panels, then the supports to anchor them to the 3 screws I can build them myself.

Thank you

Attachments

• tempImagefoQDZM.jpg
    tempImagefoQDZM.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 147
  • tempImageNpLeYL.jpg
    tempImageNpLeYL.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 142
  • molle 3.jpg
    molle 3.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 146

joejet

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:54 PM
Reaction score
hi!

I ordered my grenadier with back panels and on the inside I would like to apply two MOLLE panels like the suzuki in the attached photo.

Do you have any idea where you can find adequately sized aluminum panels? I would say at least 4mm thick.

it would be better to recover the panels, then the supports to anchor them to the 3 screws I can build them myself.

Thank you
There are people who custom cut Molle panels or any sheet metal suppier with a laser cutter can do it easily.
https://custommollepanels.com/

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
hi!

Thank you
I was thinking of making a compartment or shelf rather than a molle panel as you lose a reasonable amount of space behind the panel

Sam

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
neat idea... is that an axe in the suzuki image?

i'd be wondering about where that ends up in a front-collision 😲

MrMike

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
neat idea... but is that an ... axe?

i'd be wondering about where that ends up in a front-collision
Either the windscreen or the back of the head, saw a guy mount a block splitter longitudinally once, looked very javelin like :LOL:

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was thinking of making a compartment or shelf rather than a molle panel as you lose a reasonable amount of space behind the panel
It was my initial idea. in the land I had them and they were fantastic but the 110 was very square and had simplified the job a lot. here it's full of plastic and I wouldn't know where to start.

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
neat idea... is that an axe in the suzuki image?

i'd be wondering about where that ends up in a front-collision 😲
I don’t need an axe 😂

Only soft bags like strops

255/85

Grenadier Ordered
Forum Donor
Local time
11:54 AM
Reaction score
Black Sheep has some panels in their Grenadier build. They show up in the recent video by an African youtuber.

ORSO

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
you mean this?

349902961_721938939685524_8321300280727940723_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom