The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Missing engine temp info

Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score
This image shows and I think its from Ingmar the engine temp in the off road section do we all have this as it appears to be missing from mine only the engine temp that is will the software update fix it?Engine temp.jpg

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
That is funny (or not!), mine is also missing, just checked, wasn't aware, or ... could it be that it is because of a cold start? I didn't drive in the last 3 days. I will check again next time! I stopped the car immediately, because I didn't need it!

Could it be that it needs some time to reach a "working temperature" and only after that it is displayed? Look at the temperature gauge on the left, it begins at 50°C. Was your car stationary as well?

The outside temperature is also not OK, it is about 30° now, but I guess I had to wait a little bit longer.
20230609_172925.jpg

Local time
Reaction score
My dealers demo displayed it but that is a diesel mine is petrol.

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That is funny (or not!), mine is also missing, just checked, wasn't aware, or ... could it be that it is because of a cold start? I didn't drive in the last 3 days. I will check again next time! I stopped the car immediately, because I didn't need it!

Could it be that it needs some time to reach a "working temperature" and only after that it is displayed? Look at the temperature gauge on the left, it begins at 50°C. Was your car stationary as well?

The outside temperature is also not OK, it is about 30° now, but I guess I had to wait a little bit longer.
View attachment 7815610
Oh Jean!
You run out of fuel again!

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Seems to work OK on mine from just ambient:
WP_20230517_025.jpg

Local time
Reaction score
I thought it es a petrol Diesel thing but my dealer has all the info on petrol and diesel vehicles he has PDId

Lollo050968

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
At mine the engine temperature is missing from day 1, too.

The error messages are away…. Some plop on after start, and disappear in the first 60sec. driving. Battery is at the moment everytime around 98/99%. The fridge (non compressor) 12V/48W never discharged the battery under 90%, even when engine off and PWR Switch on for 4-5hours.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score

View attachment 7815610
@Jean Mercier Does the display screen show exhaust gas temperatures anywhere? I cannot find an answer, despite multiple searches and fruitless searching.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
@Jean Mercier Does the display screen show exhaust gas temperatures anywhere? I cannot find an answer, despite multiple searches and fruitless searching.
I've gone through every page and sub menu: no exhaust gas temp. on the current menu options. However it may be available on the OBD2/CANBUS Diagnostics.
Need to start exploring the availability of a cost effective diagnostic reader for both the engine and the ZF box🤔

Back
Top Bottom