The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Missing Accessories on Delivery

Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
My friend recently took delivery of a Defender Hard Top (2-seater commercial version, don't think its available in the USA)
It came without some of the extras he had ordered.

Currently in the U.K. lneos can't supply tow bars which is a bit of a stinker for those wanting to tow with their Grenadier

Local time
Reaction score
My friend recently took delivery of a Defender Hard Top (2-seater commercial version, don't think its available in the USA)
It came without some of the extras he had ordered.

Currently in the U.K. lneos can't supply tow bars which is a bit of a stinker for those wanting to tow with their Grenadier
?? Erm do you mean the ball or the whole assembly that bolts to the chasis

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
?? Erm do you mean the ball or the whole assembly that bolts to the chassis
If it is just the tow ball, surely the dealer can just put one on. My local agricultural merchant has a shelf full of BS and EU compliant tow balls, as no doubt be all parts depts of dealers selling 4x4s.

Last edited:

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Spoke to my dealer (adventure automotive) yesterday and they have got my missing rear door table in stock..! All things being equal, they’re hoping to fit it next week.. Better late than never and at last, my ordered car will be 100% complete .. I did enquire about the software update but that’s no available…. Yet.

KBKLR

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone had their missing side steps fitted yet, no news since 18th May on mine. No news on the rear door table either but encouraged that yours has arrived EP. My ViN is in the early 1030's

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone had their missing side steps fitted yet, no news since 18th May on mine. No news on the rear door table either but encouraged that yours has arrived EP. My ViN is in the early 1030's
My vin is sub 700. I’d not been chasing the dealer and the table was on back order. I did get my side bars fitted pre delivery..

The only remaining missing item is the rear seat storage box.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Missing side runners and picnic table. The table I'm not worried about, but both of us have mobility issues and the lack of side runners is proving a damned nuisance... 😡

Back
Top Bottom