The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australia: roof rack accessories pricing now on website

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:58 AM
Reaction score
The roof rack accessories pricing is now up on the Australian INEOS website. As they are mostly Rhino Rack accessories the pricing is very competitive compared to third party stores in Oz. The ones I checked were cheaper on the INEOS website than third party providers.

Look under Tab 04 UTILITY>Roof cargo>Roof Accessories.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well I must have missed them several times. Must be a bit slow off the mark. But the pricing is still competitive, in contrast to many accessories from other car brands.

Last edited:

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
THIRD PARTY ROOF RACK ACCESSORIES

Razed Products has some useful and well made accessories for the Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform, look here.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I bought some of those King Canvas straps listed above. Amazing quality and cost less than most of the Chinese rubbish now sold in Australia.

King Canvas do make them to order, so I had to wait a week or so, but the quality of the straps and fittings is first rate.

TheDocAUS

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
ROOF RACK MOUNTING ACCESSORIES

RacksBrax here.

Brackets to mount awnings, recovery tracks, etc. on your roof rack. This mounting systems allows awnings, etc. to be installed and removed quickly.

Back
Top Bottom