The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Meet in Scotland 2024…?

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
1:19 PM
Reaction score

Coullabus

A question for anyone living in, or around, Scotland - is there any interest in a ‘meet’ sometime this year? I’m thinking a day/half day somewhere where we could drink tea (or something more Scottish?) and a bull session?

Not necessarily a serious off roady type event. Just a chance to meet, chat and compare experiences - possibly an opener event for future gatherings? An owners club in Scotland? Wow, did I just type that…

I’m thinking……. Well, not really sure what I’m thinking :) but it would be good to meet other owners.

A campsite/caravan site close to… to what? Mountains? A distillery? Please share your thoughts!

A couple of places spring to mind, but I’d love to hear from anyone with an interest.

DSC_0343.jpeg

pete54

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Sounds like a great plan! Happy to bring a bbq if that helps gather the troops!

Tony H

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Glad to see the community starting to organise events here in the UK, in Europe & all over the world. Appreciate the "Great Grenadier Charity Event", 5th May 2024 at the Elveden Estate, Thetford Norfolk UK, might be too far for some, but all are welcome.
Keep posting your dates & successes, & if I can, would love to join you at these events

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I see someone in Suffolk (England) has already registered 'Ineos Grenadier Owners Club Ltd' with Companies house. As the sole shareholder/director..... does this club actually exist?

Sorry, all I could find were Social Media links - I don't have any SM accounts.

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’m in! Anywhere, I can travel and am self employed so can take holidays any time.

Camping, trekking, remote pub etc. Applecross Inn? Ardnamurchan distillery? I have a cask there I have been meaning to visit for a few years…

Somewhere, anywhere, off the beaten track and away from the hordes of camper vans (and their complete inability to comprehend the rules of single track roads) on the NC500 would be good.

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
I’m in! Anywhere, I can travel and am self employed so can take holidays any time.

Camping, trekking, remote pub etc. Applecross Inn? Ardnamurchan distillery? I have a cask there I have been meaning to visit for a few years…

Somewhere, anywhere, off the beaten track and away from the hordes of camper vans (and their complete inability to comprehend the rules of single track roads) on the NC500 would be good.
I suspect we may get along! Love the Applecross Inn, want to visit the Ardnamurchan distillery (had my cask of Bruichladdich bottled last year….). But do tow a double axle caravan!

Baron von Teuchter

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The more the merrier!

@Coullabus yes we have much in common!! I have a few casks of glenglassaugh, just little ones (Octaves) but it’s a Sherry hogshead at Ardnamurchan. It looking forward to that duty bill!! How is the Laddie?

Coullabus

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
The more the merrier!

@Coullabus yes we have much in common!! I have a few casks of glenglassaugh, just little ones (Octaves) but it’s a Sherry hogshead at Ardnamurchan. It looking forward to that duty bill!! How is the Laddie?
The Laddie is evaporating fast. Bottled at 50%, non chill filtered, natural colour. From a first fill ex Jack Daniel’s cask. Due to bottling schedules it’s a 9 year old. Actually about two weeks short of being 10, but wanted to avoid a longer wait for a bottling slot. I have a few shares via the ‘Still in the cask’ folk. And the inevitable collection of bottles.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Might be interesting to find a local off roading company for a guided tour over unmettled roads. Be quite a sight as well as fun.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score
On my bucket list. Also have ancestors from Lanarkshire so would like to do some genealogy too.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:19 AM
Reaction score
Watch this space - we’re standing by to welcome you. Cead Mile Failte (100,000 welcomes). Life’s too short NOT to visit Scotland!
Been on two occasions and LOVE IT. Hope to get back before too long.

Back
Top Bottom