The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Overland Expo West - May 17-19, 2024 - Grenadier Owners meet? Roll call!

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
With the "season" officially kicking off in the coming weeks, who is planning on attending Overland Expo West?

Dates: May 17-19, 2024 (Fri, Sat, Sun)

If you're attending please reply to this thread with your specifics (one day? whole weekend? camping?), perhaps there could be an owners meet either at the show grounds or elsewhere in the area.

LeeroyJ

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:59 PM
Reaction score
I'll be there, the whole weekend. Decided to get a hotel. I'm looking forward to it. I saw that Ineos is one of the top sponsors and I know there will be several vendors too. Should be a fun time!

Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
There’s a juicy rumor that there’s going to be quite a presence. So bring your grenadier and present yourself at the stand. I’m 80% sure I’ll be able to make it.

Anyone else…….
Yeah…there will be lots of grenadiers in company booths…..sleeping in van is way, way better than grenadier so I’m taking van like I always do.

OverlandGearGuy

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
With the "season" officially kicking off in the coming weeks, who is planning on attending Overland Expo West?

Dates: May 17-19, 2024 (Fri, Sat, Sun)

If you're attending please reply to this thread with your specifics (one day? whole weekend? camping?), perhaps there could be an owners meet either at the show grounds or elsewhere in the area.
We will have a booth there, stop by and say Hi Booth P6 , I would love to meet a bunch of you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 4.56.51 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 at 4.56.51 PM.jpg
    273.3 KB · Views: 13

TrailRax

Supporting Vendor
Local time
12:59 PM
Reaction score
We will be there and we will be announcing our TrailRax Modular Roof Rack for the Ineos Grenadier. There will be one in our booth and potentially one at Overland Gear Guy's booth. No photos to share yet but we will be teasing it next week via email newsletter and social medias.

RunBikeDive

🔺 🌎 🔺
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
There’s a juicy rumor that there’s going to be quite a presence. So bring your grenadier and present yourself at the stand. I’m 80% sure I’ll be able to make it.

Anyone else…….
Hola gentlemen..
I'll be there on Friday with the Grenadier🔺.
On site parking.

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:59 PM
Reaction score
Bumping this back up to the top for the fresh eyes...

If anyone sees a Donny grey with a white roof headed West on I-70/I-44/I-40 give me a wave and I'll hopefully already be waving back (or headed East on those same roads early next week!)!

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
Reaction score

Post your questions HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom