The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

LeTech: EXCITING!

Local time
10:17 PM
Reaction score
A bit off topic, but the german company Tibus is offering bolt-on-parts to convert existing axles to portalaxles.
They offer kits for different cars, from Jimny to G-Wagen. So later on, they will probably have something also for the Grenadier.
The lift is 100 - 125 millimeter.
Tread carefully here...have been many issues on the G-Wagen kits with this kit. :(

Great stuff emax! There is also a company here in Colorado that will install portal axles in your G-Wagen:
I believe Jay Couch is using Tibus portals...?

This definitely proves that Ineos has been providing vehicles for aftermarket development. My prediction is the Next big thing we will see is the AluCab conversion. I’ll be up to 150k in no time.
Great to see indeed!

The is an early video with the Alucab guys where they say they are working on roof conversions and accesorries
And someone in Africa made this prototype as well

Awesome!

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
I have been getting great service from Le Tech with my crazy questions. You can buy roof rack minus panels so the cross rails for little over 3k USD. They are quoting shipping 90 dollars flat rate but you have to pay 300 dollars for the shipping box, if I translated correctly. Ladder is about a 1k usd or 832 Euro. I also have attached the English version of the Grenadier brochure.

Attachments

• grenadier_zubehoer_broschuere_2023_EN_web.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 166

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
6:17 AM
Reaction score
Thanks ~ that's very generous of you.

I'm still at the stage of lusting after it, but can't get over the hill of high cost. I need to either go back and take a run up at it, or find a route around.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:17 AM
Reaction score
Hi folks,

the price of the ladder ist arounf 830€ and the sliders are around 1.500€. Both prices exl. VAT. Had a nice talk to Mr. Kriso yesterday…

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi folks,

the price of the ladder ist arounf 830€ and the sliders are around 1.500€. Both prices exl. VAT. Had a nice talk to Mr. Kriso yesterday…

Nice. Did he happen to mention availability/costs for underbody protection?

I am most interested in getting that sorted out asap.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@ECrider Didn‘t asked that, since they are not in the broschure. For the ladder he said about four weeks and the slider six to eight weeks.

But I think I will talk to him again and I‘ll ask him…

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@ECrider Didn‘t asked that, since they are not in the broschure. For the ladder he said about four weeks and the slider six to eight weeks.

But I think I will talk to him again and I‘ll ask him…

Thank you Pat-Ard that would be much appreciated. I really like the look of their red bash plates.

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @ECrider ,

I asked Mr. Kriso about the under body protection and he said, that not offering such things at the moment. Where have you seen these parts? Maybe it was another supplier…

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi @ECrider ,

I asked Mr. Kriso about the under body protection and he said, that not offering such things at the moment. Where have you seen these parts? Maybe it was another supplier…

Thank you Pat-Ard. I must've got my apples confused with my oranges. There was a red plate for eother the transfer box or one of the diffs. It may have been Blacksheep then. Will have a look back at the medoa on here and advise.

Appreciate your follow up.

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you Pat-Ard. I must've got my apples confused with my oranges. There was a red plate for eother the transfer box or one of the diffs. It may have been Blacksheep then. Will have a look back at the medoa on here and advise.

Appreciate your follow up.

It was Matzker, they offer it in grey, red and black

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
LeTech were the first to make a transfer box for the IG. I don't know how it turned out, if it was cancelled as it was too weak in the beginning or if Tremec just build the transfer box after their (improved) design.

AWo

Local time
Reaction score
LeTech were the first to make a transfer box for the IG. I don't know how it turned out, if it was cancelled as it was too weak in the beginning or if Tremec just build the transfer box after their (improved) design.

AWo

LeTech made a transfer case gearbox?? Or a skid plate for the transfer case gearbox?
I cannot imagine LeTech making an actual gearbox...

Local time
1:17 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed that LeTech will ship to the United States? They were responsive to my emailed questions about their drawer system for the Gren but have ignored subsequent questions about shipping to the States.

Back
Top Bottom