The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Less than 24hrs...

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
7:07 PM
Reaction score
Went thru the whole configuration, got to summary page and crashed. Think will be a long day indeed

HT

Production/Transit
Local time
2:07 PM
Reaction score
ECrider said:
Went thru the whole configuration, got to summary page and crashed. Think will be a long day indeed

Me too... must mean there's too many of us scrambling for pole position.  If you would just log off and let me get my order in first that'd be great.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
[QUOTE username=Henry Trotter  HT userid=8983233 postid=1332650975]

Me too... must mean there's too many of us scrambling for pole position.  If you would just log off and let me get my order in first that'd be great.[/QUOTE]?

WhiteBear

Grenadier Owner
Local time
8:07 PM
Reaction score
Break down. Site does not save the configuration. Also says I have no reservation.

I will come back later.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:07 AM
Reaction score
blueTdi said:
Break down. Site does not save the configuration. Also says I have no reservation.

I will come back later.
I have saved 3 separate configurations so far to compare builds from standard, Trialmaster & Fieldmaster

beg

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I am sure i read somewhere that first years road tax was going to be included in final price .

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I have saved 2 version, Station Wagon 5 Seater with Trialmaster additions plus extras and Belstaff Edition plus same extras. I like the added loadspace area and as this is going to be a wagon for the dog and I not too bothered about 2nd seat leg room.

Also you can only have a black/white roof version if you don't choose contrasted rear door.

Not certain whether the station wagon has option to have loadspace windows, again prefer not.

There's about £500 difference between them - guess that must be the jacket!!

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Cannot see Gullwing Windows as an option to select anywhere ?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Nope, looks like will have to be aftermarket, or perhaps they offer it further down the line when able.

Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score
Very poor that the website keeps crashing (yet again!) and not holding data. I even got banned from Grenadiers Insatagram page a few weeks ago for stating that they should have anticipated the volume of traffic and should have opened it up in a more staggered way. Got to the payment stage 5 times! Giving up.

RTG

Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Mmmm, website is baaaad. If they can’t have a website that works after all this time, not sure about laying down 100k in the hope they can get it right sight unseen and untried.

PBD

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just spoke at length with customer service, site will be up and running later, crashed to demand in uk. Good news is that they confirmed that those of us who preordered are guaranteed our position in the assembly line, I was identified by my phone number and asked to confirm I/D, then told I was one of earliest reserved customers who we’re being treated as a priority by Ineos. Promised to call me back when system is going live.
Watch this space!

crimson

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Love the VIP treatment ?. Thanks for sharing

simonpa

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
and me....deposit paid - now the wait to build time...........much happier !

Bazaboy69

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
PBD said:
Just spoke at length with customer service, site will be up and running later, crashed to demand in uk. Good news is that they confirmed that those of us who preordered are guaranteed our position in the assembly line, I was identified by my phone number and asked to confirm I/D, then told I was one of earliest reserved customers who we’re being treated as a priority by Ineos. Promised to call me back when system is going live.
Watch this space!

Bazaboy69

Production/Transit
Local time
Reaction score
They are keeping to there word here, I got my order in at 8am this morning no problems but my build date is October, there are people that have ordered within the last hour and got September dates 

Back
Top Bottom