The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Last payment

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:25 AM
Reaction score
Ineos has just emailed me with the bank details to transfer the last outstanding large money rate. My Grenadier is on its way to the dealer. 2 days before pickup the car must be paid. Obviously it is going fast now. However, I need to see my Grenadier before payment. If everything is ok, I will transfer.

To

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ineos has just emailed me with the bank details to transfer the last outstanding large money rate. My Grenadier is on its way to the dealer. 2 days before pickup the car must be paid. Obviously it is going fast now. However, I need to see my Grenadier before payment. If everything is ok, I will transfer.
Account is upgraded! Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-30 um 17.47.01.png

Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
I also had an email today asking how I will be paying, The car has been made and awaiting transport from France to UK. No idea of any dates though. But all good news for a change 👍

Bobby Mac

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Yes I did too Bobby.

It's odd though because IA advised me 8 weeks ago that my car was made on 25 January
That is weird - maybe they are almost here and they’re just tidying up the “paperwork” ready for delivery…. Who would know…. Anyway, looks as if something may happen soon which his a positive.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
seems somewhat premature to me as its a few months until Australian customers get their car unless............

Reactions: Max

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
seems somewhat premature to me as its a few months until Australian customers get their car unless............
It seems some may land in the next few weeks, not mine apparently. But I guess it isn’t a problem to indicate how you will
Pay. It would definitely be extremely premature to be asking for the money.

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
That would be worse than a private school asking for the first term's fees up front 5 years before the child enters the school.
They don't do that, DO THEY?
that's a placement fee.

I used to pay the first 6 months of a years school fees in prior November

Can you imagine asking your employer to be paid for half of next years salary

Max

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine was built on the 9th January apparently
I am pretty happy though that they didn't just send it if it had issued that needed to be fixed
Mine was supposed to be a January build with an April/May delivery...not holding my breath on that one but a ship is heading our way with 92 vehicles onboard, as it has been discussed on the forum...Ineos is suggesting that they are wanting to have vehicles in the client's hands before demo models for agents...now today, an email saying in production and asking for payment advice...August?

Flewks

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
As a UK company, it does seem as though IA are waiting for the new tax year to start (April 6th) before receiving income from sales.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Usually here I turn up on delivery day with a bank cheque for the full amount, seems like that won’t be an option. But my maximum transfer for day is $100,000. May not be an issue if I do a trade in. But if not then it might be tricky.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Usually here I turn up on delivery day with a bank cheque for the full amount, seems like that won’t be an option. But my maximum transfer for day is $100,000. May not be an issue if I do a trade in. But if not then it might be tricky.
special arrangement with the bank maybe?

Back
Top Bottom