The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Australasia Is my car on the Don Carlos?

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to determine other ships on route to Australia from Zeebrugge (behind the Don Carlos) carrying Grenadiers?

Don Carlos left Zeebrugge on 26 February and IA said there would be a ship per fortnight to Australia.

There should be at least 2 more in transit carrying Grenadiers.

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@grenadierboy "Don Carlos left Zeebrugge on 26 February and IA said there would be a ship per fortnight to Australia."
or not..... While I certainly hope there will be a steady flow, I am 'resigned' to a "dribs and drabs" supply for the first 6m...

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to determine other ships on route to Australia from Zeebrugge (behind the Don Carlos) carrying Grenadiers?
Don Carlos left Zeebrugge on 26 February and IA said there would be a ship per fortnight to Australia.

I don’t think it is exact as every two weeks, sometimes it is about 3 weeks, sometimes 1 week, but thats just Zeebrugge, we don’t know if they are also using Bremerhaven and Le Havre

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t think it is exact as every two weeks, sometimes it is about 3 weeks, sometimes 1 week, but thats just Zeebrugge, we don’t know if they are also using Bremerhaven and Le Havre
Agree.

Back in Feb, Justin Hocevar told me that after the "92 grenadier ship", a car carrier would leave approximately every 2 weeks carrying Grenadiers to Australia

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score

IA have said lots of things- no comment
Most famously customers cars should start arriving October 2022

Michael H.

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The Don Carlos has just sailed past the SW tip of Australia.

and a reminder … I’m still looking for a definitive answer as to whether or not we can check if our Grenadier is aboard using our VIN. 🙂

FFBB10BF-717D-4D3F-9F49-4176FEDF7FAC.jpeg

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

and a reminder … I’m still looking for a definitive answer as to whether or not we can check if our Grenadier is aboard using our VIN. 🙂

View attachment 7808041
Try ringing the authorities and ask if there is any of the ice you ordered on board.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

View attachment 7808041
Due into Melbourne at 1600 on the 11th April so by the end of next week somebody might be very happy

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Due into Melbourne at 1600 on the 11th April so by the end of next week somebody might be very happy
Still a large quarantine inspection backlog of cars, especially sourced from Asia - likely the rest of April to get clearance, 2 weeks dealer handling -I would be thinking mid May for those lucky ones

Back
Top Bottom