The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Europe Into production

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
My dealer just called and told me that my vehicle is in production, although Ineos itself informed me of this by email on 01/11/23. My dealer will also get 2 vehicles this week, which cannot be delivered yet. But the most important thing was the information, that 1,400 vehicles were parked in Hambach waiting for a software update. So keep calm.(y)

“Software mountain “

Bronco people will understand the reference 😎

marko

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:16 AM
Reaction score
So I’ve had the complete opposite news from my dealer today. They had told me for the last several weeks that mine had been built along with others. I asked them to please check with IA as nothing was showing on the customer portal. Today IA informed them that they had intended to build my vehicle in accordance with their production schedule but had mistakenly transposed two digits in my order number when moving it into production and instead built a vehicle for some (very very lucky….) random customer. So I have no car. No apology from IA (to the dealer’s credit lots of apologies from them) and most seriously of all no plan or commitment from IA to get my car into production soonest. I contacted IA customer service as well and they don’t know when my car (should it be replacement car?) is going to be built. All they’ve said to my dealer is that they are short of parts which doesn’t sound good. What a let down on the day the reviews came out. I haven’t a clue what to do next.

Good news, massive thanks to my dealer, Sandicliffe Nottingham, for pushing hard for a resolution. IA confirmed today by phone to the dealer, email to me and on the customer and dealer portals that my car has gone into production. Onwards and upwards!

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Congratulations Marko, some good news to round the day off. Let us know when you get a projected delivery date.

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Happy days for us. An email from our agent says our Grenadier has been built and is going through batch and hold process. I don’t know how Ineos prioritise orders but. Reservation on 7 nov 2021. Order date was initially 18may or whenever first day of ordering was. I wanted to change my order within a week and was told not to cancel original order as I could amend this order. Eventually had to cancel order and re order on 17 August 2022 but was told I shouldn’t lose my place in the order que as I was given the wrong information re amendments and reordering. 17 august 2022 now stated on my account as order date. Contract then signed on 22 February 2023.
Im wondering now do I change my forum account to in production? even though my Ineos account has never shown vehicle In production and it is now built and awaiting whatever they have to do. For info when I’m on my Grenadier account and I click on view contract all I get is “oops something went wrong please try again later “ 😂

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
Happy days for us. An email from our agent says our Grenadier has been built and is going through batch and hold process. I don’t know how Ineos prioritise orders but. Reservation on 7 nov 2021. Order date was initially 18may or whenever first day of ordering was. I wanted to change my order within a week and was told not to cancel original order as I could amend this order. Eventually had to cancel order and re order on 17 August 2022 but was told I shouldn’t lose my place in the order que as I was given the wrong information re amendments and reordering. 17 august 2022 now stated on my account as order date. Contract then signed on 22 February 2023.
Im wondering now do I change my forum account to in production? even though my Ineos account has never shown vehicle In production and it is now built and awaiting whatever they have to do. For info when I’m on my Grenadier account and I click on view contract all I get is “oops something went wrong please try again later “ 😂
Maybe we needs new banner for „might be in production“

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Ditto - Although Ineos informed me last week via telephone that the vehicle had been built🙏
I imagine the first owners will have had them a few weeks before they get the email to let them know it's in transit from the factory.

Last edited:

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:16 PM
Reaction score
Just got my in production notification also, although according to my dealer mine has been built but in the “hold” process for more than a month. What I really want to hear is “in transit”

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Me to. Now in production but already built 😎
I notice under the in production notification on the account it now asks you to confirm whether you are making direct payment or using finance.

Last edited:

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Just got my in production notification also, although according to my dealer mine has been built but in the “hold” process for more than a month. What I really want to hear is “in transit”
Or a newly born pic for the family album!

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My notice arrived tonight at 22:00 Hrs. Was going to tick the box for Bank Transfer but I would really like to pay £500.00 on credit card for the extra protection afforded. Will call the dealership tomorrow and look at my options. Planning on paying for the vehicle outright and replenishing my account at an interest rate of :unsure: 8%? Cheaper than Ineos can offer and better than I can get in a savings account. Sounds like a win win to me.

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
My notice arrived tonight at 22:00 Hrs. Was going to tick the box for Bank Transfer but I would really like to pay £500.00 on credit card for the extra protection afforded. Will call the dealership tomorrow and look at my options. Planning on paying for the vehicle outright and replenishing my account at an interest rate of :unsure: 8%? Cheaper than Ineos can offer and better than I can get in a savings account. Sounds like a win win to me.
I think one of the UK agents here said that wasn’t possible at least in the UK as the payment goes directly to INEOS not them so they can’t process a credit card.

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
For info. My main deposit was put down on 11th June last year.

Back
Top Bottom