The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

INEOS update - UK buyer

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score
Below is the contents of an email received a few moments ago:

Hi Jerry,

In the production update from our Hambach factory earlier this month, our CEO, Lynn Calder, made two commitments.

One was that, as Grenadiers reach our first customers, we communicate more frequently. The other was that quality remains our number one priority.

PRODUCTION UPDATE

In line with this priority, all vehicles continue to be subject to the ‘batch and hold’ process. This means they are still undergoing additional, rigorous checks. These continue to slow us down. But, we’re still making progress. We are now seeing the first vehicles leaving Hambach en route to our retailer partners. And we’ve issued almost 1,000 additional contracts this week as we ramp up production of customer vehicles.

CHALLENGING TERRAIN. TOUGH CROWD

As Lynn Calder alluded to, the world’s media put the Grenadier through its paces on an epic journey starting in the Scottish Highlands. How did our rugged 4X4s cope with the challenging terrain and weather? There are over 297 first impressions online and available to read, to help you find out. Here’s one to get you started.

We know how frustrating the wait must be, and we want nothing more than to see you, our customers, behind the wheels of your Grenadiers. We’ll continue to keep you updated with news on your Grenadier. And, as part of our commitment to communicate more frequently, we’ll share another update in two weeks’ time. But, of course, if you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
What's your thoughts, appears the "batch and hold" is causing serious delays? My vehicle is supposed to be built, but no update from the dealer whatsoever.

Eric

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Just had a email on my phone, only could see the header :- your order is on the way - Ineos Team.
Ah, turned out to be Ineos merchandise. I discovered that the T- shirt sizes are on the small size ( even allowed for my larger belly)
So the wife now has 2 T - shirts, me nothing

Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
I got my contract link to sign. Very excited. My password was not accepted and blocked! Very sad. Emailed contracts department directly, 3 days now no answer! Very very frustrating 😖still I hope Monday will bring success. 🤞
Has anyone else have link issues?

Farmer Michael

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
I got my contract link to sign. Very excited. My password was not accepted and blocked! Very sad. Emailed contracts department directly, 3 days now no answer! Very very frustrating 😖still I hope Monday will bring success. 🤞
You do realise that the password for your contract is your order number and not your login password?

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I too had the same problem. Logged into DocuSign as instructed but then locked out. Emailed Ineos immediately but only a case number so far. Not too concerned as I have until 9th March to sort it out.

Local time
12:58 PM
Reaction score
Contract signed now thankfully, but no idea how long until the vehicle arrives or exactly when I have to pay for it. Anyway getting closer that’s for sure!👍

Back
Top Bottom