The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos Survey

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
i have just received an email from Ineos to take a survey on the Grenadier now i have been an owner for a few weeks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You should be all getting the same i assume, this may be an opportunity to notify them of our concerns

Chris

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score
i have just received an email from Ineos to take a survey on the Grenadier now i have been an owner for a few weeks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You should be all getting the same i assume, this may be an opportunity to notify them of our concerns
I hope there is a massive space for the "comments"!! 🤣

@nd

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
Hmmm, nothing yet, and even no news concerning my Belstaff jacket. Perhaps Ineos doesn't know I "own" my car :unsure: , because it was not sold directly but through my dealer?
My jacket arrived after a couple of days try contacting your dealer 🤞

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I’ve just completed it.. took me about 30 mins. It’s pretty comprehensive and allows verbatim comments. I don’t think there wasn’t a subject they’ve missed off and I was able to put down all the various issues..

in short, they’ve got objective feedback and my own subjective scores on ownership.. apart from the well known niggles, I love the thing.

Beormund

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@Ever Pragmatic, same here. Gave honest and full feedback. For me it was important to stress that I love driving the car albeit the various issues that we all know about. I particularly wanted to indicate my frustration with how long it's taking to fix the A/C and rear PDC sensor. I thought it was a well put together questionnaire and I am happy for IA to contact me if they wish to discuss anything further.

BD1

Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
Good to see they are asking for feedback

Reactions: Sam

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Thinking is the survey selective, maybe based on time of ownership? I've only recently collected, hence the reason I may not have a survey.

Reactions: Max

Jean Mercier

GG#920
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:17 PM
Reaction score
I also got the newsletter, seems that INDEED Ineos isn't aware that I am already an owner!

This phrase says everything:
"Once you’ve taken delivery of your vehicle, you’ll want to get to know its features and how to make the most of them. So, use the link below to check out our HOW-TOs."

It should be (for me)

"As you have taken delivery of your vehicle, better too late than never, you’ll want to get to know its features and how to make the most of them. So, use the link below to check out our HOW-TOs."

Didn't check the video yet.

[EDITED]
They don't know how many vehicles were handed over to customers because they inform only the following numbers:
  • 1900 Grenadiers with retail partners
  • 1200 vehicles in transit
  • 19 countries delivered to
  • and? How many delivered? No idea :unsure:

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Is fully delivered a closed order, i.e., after side steps, roof racks, picnic tables, winch recovery kits etc?

Loc Nar

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:17 AM
Reaction score
It would be great if one of you could take some screenshots/screengrabs of the survey questions. It would perhaps give us all some insight into potential issues they recognize.

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Bumping up an old thread as today I just received an email with a Quality Survey request... if I do this will they care? My left leg, foot, knee and hip are angry.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Bumping up an old thread as today I just received an email with a Quality Survey request... if I do this will they care? My left leg, foot, knee and hip are angry.
When I was 25 I amputated a guy's left leg. Saw one done about 3 months before , and the old saying "see one -do one - teach one" was enacted.
The patient survived.
Kids today just don't believe what we achieved in the 1980s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom