The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos Survey

DenisM

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Bumping up an old thread as today I just received an email with a Quality Survey request... if I do this will they care? My left leg, foot, knee and hip are angry.
I found that some of the answers didn't make sense...so I gave up in disgust.
Three weeks later I received a follow-up headed "Gentle Reminder"... But the "Gentle Reminder" was from a "No-Reply" mailbox.... heard nothing since:rolleyes:

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
I found that some of the answers didn't make sense...so I gave up in disgust.
Three weeks later I received a follow-up headed "Gentle Reminder"... But the "Gentle Reminder" was from a "No-Reply" mailbox.... heard nothing since:rolleyes:
Yeah, I get the feeling they are looking at the 'use' of the vehicle to gauge if they make the next one more "Landrover" like. Let's face it, 90% of use is daily driver on the road stuff for most people. Ironic... they couldn't get a comfortable RHD version designed!!!

Chris

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:38 AM
Reaction score
When I was 25 I amputated a guy's left leg. Saw one done about 3 months before , and the old saying "see one -do one - teach one" was enacted.
The patient survived.
Kids today just don't believe what we achieved in the 1980s.
Become a trader and offer it as a service on here! 😂😂

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Become a trader and offer it as a service on here! 😂😂
I'm a few decades out of practise , but as a med student we used to encourage volunteers.
However , as a free service for those overwhelmed by the monstrous footwell hump , I'm here if you need me 😁Have knife , needle and thread and a hacksaw . Just BYO anaesthetic.

AngusMacG

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
I'm a few decades out of practise , but as a med student we used to encourage volunteers.
However , as a free service for those overwhelmed by the monstrous footwell hump , I'm here if you need me 😁Have knife , needle and thread and a hacksaw . Just BYO anaesthetic.
Can I volunteer another individual that may not be, shall we say, "receptive" to the procedure?😄

Back
Top Bottom