The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos Seatcovers

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:04 AM
Reaction score
Oh happy day, my accessories arrived! Swing by my dealer today to get checker plates and rear folding table added. Also picked up the factory seatcovers. Let’s just say, they are the most unimpressive thing I have encountered on this project. Utter rubbish. Highly recommend avoiding the factory seatcovers.

coloradosnow

Grenadier Owner
Local time
3:04 AM
Reaction score
Oh happy day, my accessories arrived! Swing by my dealer today to get checker plates and rear folding table added. Also picked up the factory seatcovers. Let’s just say, they are the most unimpressive thing I have encountered on this project. Utter rubbish. Highly recommend avoiding the factory seatcovers.
Yeah, obviously never saw them until arrived. But we affectionally call them droopy diapers. So far they provide good protection, but are not the most aesthetic - fit, etc

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I started to put them on, and then thought about how awful sitting on that crap would be. Back to the box

MTNDOG

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:04 AM
Reaction score
I started to put them on, and then thought about how awful sitting on that crap would be. Back to the box
We just need whoever Ineos had install them for the brochure and website to come install them for us. From the pictures directly from Ineos they look great.

GrumpyBastard

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Are they in fact the same product? I was expecting something that had a rough texture and all, but these wafer thin things feel like a reusable shopping bag.

Back
Top Bottom