The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos logo red colour RAL number

Alprider

Grenadier Owner
Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m interested to know what the RAL number of the Ineos red logo is? I’m thinking of accenting my new wheels subtly with it..
Any info greatly appreciated!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone I’m interested to know what the RAL number of the Ineos red logo is? I’m thinking of accenting my new wheels subtly with it..
Any info greatly appreciated!
We have yet to see the paint codes and I’m not sure if this helps, but these are the colors as taken from Ineos marketing materials.
IMG_0582.jpeg

Alprider

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Nice one Krabby I'll have a look at the red! I personally think it's a shade darker than the flag, something like this maybe?

Last edited:

beanohallett

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get the RAL code for the red A yet ? any help greatly appreciated

Kind regards Garry

Voader - Oudersopzwier

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get the RAL code for the red A yet ? any help greatly appreciated

Kind regards Garry
That would be RAL 3028, Also know as Pure red. But there can always be small differences between Pantone and RAL. But as long that you don't put them next to each other, nobody will notice this.

Carolinaride

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
We have yet to see the paint codes and I’m not sure if this helps, but these are the colors as taken from Ineos marketing materials.
View attachment 7818603
Sorry, i know this is an old post but where did you get the PMS info? I cannot find it and Ineos has not been able to provide it to me. Trying to match Scottish white for a front grill wrap. Thanks!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Sorry, i know this is an old post but where did you get the PMS info? I cannot find it and Ineos has not been able to provide it to me. Trying to match Scottish white for a front grill wrap. Thanks!
Hi - I replied to your DM too, but those values came from INEOS's official marketing materials for print media (not for paint codes).

Back
Top Bottom