The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Ineos considering US production and new models

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
be still my heart. I'd take any Diesel at this point. I think the 2.8 might be a little under powered.
I think they could find a nice balance getting the needed power out it and still have extreme durability. The crate 2.8L crate engine is ready to go. I remember when Dodge shocked the truck world when they inked the deal with Cummins. It took a few model years but they got the B5.9L power dialed in for that platform.

Last edited:

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score
Magna building in NA would definitely leverage adoption of the vehicle in North, Central and South America if they priced it accordingly.

Imo If they added a goosed Cummins 2.8L Diesel with a manual transmission and NA Dana or equal drivetrain option they’d have to bar the doors to keep people from overrunning the dealers to get them.
You just described a Jeep, Not a Grenadier.

dreamalaska

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
You just described a Jeep, Not a Grenadier.
If Stellantis was smart enough to offer the same combination I have no doubt Jeep would also see a mob of people breaking the doors down to get access that vehicle! But alas, CDJR is currently in a race with Ford to see how quickly they can screw up quality, pricing and inventory control the most😞

Back
Top Bottom