The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Incoming: The Review To Define All Reviews - Jeremy Clarkson

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
1:23 PM
Reaction score
The review to define the public perception of the Grenadier. Clarkson can make or break a car with one sentence (Vauxhall Vectra), I for one hope he loves it. I suspect as a life long Land Rover hater, he probably will love it? I could be wrong…. I also bet he’s a pal of SJR, he is also a Chelsea fan!

33740A14-DE42-445F-840D-961BBC2A103B.png

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
You say he hates Land Rover - but he drives a Range Rover and spent serious money on maintaining it.
Yes sorry, I should have been clearer. He is not a fan of the Defender and it’s predecessors but is the worlds biggest FFRR fan. Though I read in a recent column him baulking at the cost of an L460. I wonder if the Grenadier is the fitting replacement for his beloved L322?

Love him or hate him, if that car is liked by Jeremy, features in Clarkson’s Farm and he’s seen riding around the Cotswolds in one the cheques will sign themselves.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Yes sorry, I should have been clearer. He is not a fan of the Defender and it’s predecessors but is the worlds biggest FFRR fan. Though I read in a recent column him baulking at the cost of an L460. I wonder if the Grenadier is the fitting replacement for his beloved L322?

Love him or hate him, if that car is liked by Jeremy, features in Clarkson’s Farm and he’s seen riding around the Cotswolds in one the cheques will sign themselves.
Totally agree - let's just hope the warning lights stay extinguished.

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
Since getting fired from top gear I think his megaphone has been hamstrung somewhat. Youtube and a bunch of old dudes messing about on amazon can only appeal to so many. The farm show is fun though, either way, I'm eager to see what he says his reviews are pretty entertaining for me, just out of curiosity it will be interesting if he mirrors it in his column.

So come on Jezza, give us the beans.

Pipm4000

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
It’s on rock sliders - I think old Jezza will find it needs side steps for him.

2wheelfish

Production/Transit
Forum Supporter
Local time
5:23 AM
Reaction score
I’ve always like JC, but haven’t followed him much since leaving TG, where would this review be published?

JOB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Would like also to see Harry get one on his farm.
E8752265-A898-482A-A956-79785ACCACFD.png
You won’t be waiting long. The timing of these two posts is too much to be coincidence and I wonder if it speaks of the conclusions that are to come?

JC, HM and SJR all probably move in similar circles and it would do the product immeasurable good for these two to be on board; especially as HM took a defender on long-term test and didn’t buy as he felt it was unsuitable for the farmer.

Pipm4000

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I think the version he had was about £50k including VAT so similar to the Gren commercial, JLR wanted £60k for him to keep it. I may be massively mis-remembering.

Back
Top Bottom