The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Idle speculation on the cause of the delay..

trobex

Grenadier Owner
Local time
5:27 AM
Reaction score
There is a fine line between brave and stupid
I was in the car park recently and a person in the car opposite dropped all their McDonalds rubbish out the window onto the ground.
I walked over, picked it up and dropped it back in his lap.
By the time I got back to my car the guy was running at me screaming.
He went down like a bag of shit and started crying.
Mate... seriously I saw this several times this week ALONE!! WTF. People dropping KFC/MACCAS bags of rubbish out at the lights, before XMAS I put a whole bag of crap back into a tray back ute and said mate dump this would ya... he was PEEEEEVED.

Anyway - I am looking forward to the AUGUST Delivery on my vehicle!!!

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
2:27 PM
Reaction score
Mate... seriously I saw this several times this week ALONE!! WTF. People dropping KFC/MACCAS bags of rubbish out at the lights, before XMAS I put a whole bag of crap back into a tray back ute and said mate dump this would ya... he was PEEEEEVED.

Anyway - I am looking forward to the AUGUST Delivery on my vehicle!!!
A couple of years ago when Australia was burning I was behind a dickhead who flicked a cigarette butt out the window.
Well that was returned to sender as well and he was trying to stop his crotch from catching fire when i left

Annee

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
A couple of years ago when Australia was burning I was behind a dickhead who flicked a cigarette butt out the window.
Well that was returned to sender as well and he was trying to stop his crotch from catching fire when i left
I was behind a parked van once and the driver threw a disposable coffee mug out of the window, I picked it up and shook it to find it near full, I hurled it back though his window, the lid fell off and I hopefully burnt his meat and two veg...are you f'ing mad he screamed at me, f'ing furious with p..cks like you littering our countryside I said as he was desperately trying to stop the burning.

When I lived in Australia I was saddened by the idiots who didn't take notice of the risk of fire days in the bush...well done you for doing what you did to the "Dickhead".

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
more like £100
Somewhere in between my local tyre shop will do fit and balance for $20AUD per wheel. Assuming you only bother with 4 thats $80AUD or just over €50

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Somewhere in between my local tyre shop will do fit and balance for $20AUD per wheel. Assuming you only bother with 4 thats $80AUD or just over €50
0.0008 of the vehicle cost :LOL: will your wife approve?

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Oh goodness...I just love him !

Many of my friends say I shouldn't say the **** word ...."because posh people can't say it properly".....If Brian can say it well then so can i.
My "proper" mum started using the word aged 75, and enjoyed dropping it on occasions for the last 10 years of her life. Bless 'er!

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
0.0008 of the vehicle cost :LOL: will your wife approve?
Not me that has the problem with it. If it bothered me, and it doesn’t, I would happily pay the $80 and wouldn’t feel the need to tell my missus 😀

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Not me that has the problem with it. If it bothered me, and it doesn’t, I would happily pay the $80 and wouldn’t feel the need to tell my missus 😀
My general approach is to buy the tyre changing machine and tell my wife how often "it will come in handy in the future" ;)

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
I was behind a parked van once and the driver threw a disposable coffee mug out of the window, I picked it up and shook it to find it near full, I hurled it back though his window, the lid fell off and I hopefully burnt his meat and two veg...are you f'ing mad he screamed at me, f'ing furious with p..cks like you littering our countryside I said as he was desperately trying to stop the burning.

When I lived in Australia I was saddened by the idiots who didn't take notice of the risk of fire days in the bush...well done you for doing what you did to the "Dickhead".
Not his gentleman's sausage?
Poor lad.

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Not his gentleman's sausage?
Poor lad.
"Gentleman's vegetables" is a polite term used by James May
I refer to the local monthly coffee and cars classics meet as the Prostate Club.
Even though there are a few ladies who attend.

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score

Totally agree, only last week I wrote to my MP at the disgusting state of the roads with litter. I am not ashamed to say I go out litter picking in my local area. Some of the looks I get are incredulous. Yet, people whinge on about the environment and climate change. If they cared then the roads would not be so filthy. Looking forward to getting the Grenny for this purpose.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
"Gentleman's vegetables" is a polite term used by James May
I refer to the local monthly coffee and cars classics meet as the Prostate Club.
Even though there are a few ladies who attend.
James May's partner in crime prefers Gentleman's sausage
My father in law used to play golf at the dunrootin club

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:27 AM
Reaction score
My general approach is to buy the tyre changing machine and tell my wife how often "it will come in handy in the future" ;)
This is definitely the male approach! thump up who does act that way from time to time while knowing that there might be one or two good arguments against it…

Back
Top Bottom