The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

I’m ready with my Grenadier pint mug

HouseMD

Reservation Holder
Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
I know my order here in the US is still quite a ways off but I’m patiently waiting. Once that bad girl arrives though (Sela green with Scottish white roof) I’m promptly driving her to our local pub here on the island with my Grenadier Pub pint mug in tow.

To celebrate I’m thinking either:

A: a nice Guinness
2: Moor’s Wee Heavy
or
D: Buckfast (because why not)

I’ll gladly hear votes or suggestions now. What say you, lads?

(Assuming everyone knows the significance of the Grenadier Pub…..)

2D1C58C2-9867-4936-9133-45D8A8C08F9C.jpeg

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
I vote A followed by 2 followed by a few more A's then when appropriate have a D, perhaps need driver home or tent

bitteroot77

Reservation Holder
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
That is great! How long have you had that pint mug? Was in London in early 2020. Wish I had visited!

If I may ask, do you have any idea about a dealer in the PNW?

Cheers!

HouseMD

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
That is great! How long have you had that pint mug? Was in London in early 2020. Wish I had visited!

If I may ask, do you have any idea about a dealer in the PNW?

Cheers!
Have had it for years. Lovely pub. Plan on venturing back after taking delivery.

No idea on a dealer. Doesn’t matter much as everything is “remote” to us since we live on an island. My guess is that it’ll be somewhere in or around Seattle (which is just half an hour by float plane or two and half times that by ferry/drive for us).

bitteroot77

Reservation Holder
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
Have had it for years. Lovely pub. Plan on venturing back after taking delivery.

No idea on a dealer. Doesn’t matter much as everything is “remote” to us since we live on an island. My guess is that it’ll be somewhere in or around Seattle (which is just half an hour by float plane or two and half times that by ferry/drive for us).
Seattle is my guess as well. Guess I will have to look for an overland route back to the interior! Anyway, a trip to England is always a lovely thought. The Lake District is next on my list if we can ever get over there again. Cheers

m-j

Reservation Holder
Local time
Reaction score
We should try to make it a thing to visit the Grenadier Pub/Bar in London once a year, a car meet if you will. We can meet on the date of the first official vehicle deliver, assuming the first vehicle is delivered during decent weather month.

Steveo

Global Grenadier #1009
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
We should try to make it a thing to visit the Grenadier Pub/Bar in London once a year, a car meet if you will. We can meet on the date of the first official vehicle deliver, assuming the first vehicle is delivered during decent weather month.
Big assumption for London

ADVAW8S

Global Grenadier 0044
Grenadier Ordered
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score

Hitch a ride with Kochels. Matt and are friends and comes to main land regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom