The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Holiday

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
8:04 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I will be away for a week on holiday from tomorrow morning catching a bit of sun before what I'm sure is going to be an extremely busy period. Back on 6th October, if you catch me posting on here during that period, please tell me get off and relax!! 😂😂

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:04 AM
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I will be away for a week on holiday from tomorrow morning catching a bit of sun before what I'm sure is going to be an extremely busy period. Back on 6th October, if you catch me posting on here during that period, please tell me get off and relax!! 😂😂
Hi Steve,

You've earned your holiday! Now take care of yourself and those who accompany you! We here in the forum can also wait! Best wishes and all the best!

Halliwell Jones Chester

Commercial Account
INEOS Agent/Dealer (verified)
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

You've earned your holiday! Now take care of yourself and those who accompany you! We here in the forum can also wait! Best wishes and all the best!
Thanks,

I should have some good posts along with photos and videos plus our temporary showroom information when I get back, hopefully if everyone does what's needed whilst I'm away anyway! 😂

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Full English and a pint of lager ~ only way to start a foreign holiday at an airport!

bemax

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:04 AM
Reaction score
Full English and a pint of lager ~ only way to start a foreign holiday at an airport!
what does full English contain? fried eggs, bacon, sausages, mushroom and toast?

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks! black pudding presumable is not made from dark chocolate...
no chocolate but quite a lot of pigs blood - it's marvellous. There's such a thing as white pudding up in the north east which is also damn fine with a poached egg - mostly sausage meat and no pigs blood.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
what does full English contain? fried eggs, bacon, sausages, mushroom and toast?
I think that's a whole new thread...

There's a place that serves the employees and contractors of a series of large chemical works I used to visit, something called a "belly buster", full English served in a dinner plate sized bap, mug of tea and a large cream bun.

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
The Oxford English Dictionary defines 'full English' as 'Breakfast of Champions'

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom