The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

High Load Auxiliary Switch Panel

Cheshire cat

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
10:21 AM
Reaction score
Interesting photo, the foot rest on the left hand drive version is much smaller than on the right hand drive ones. Did anyone ever find out why this is and what is underneath it on the RHD version? Illuminated switches look good, be like flying a plane in my trialmaster!
Makes room for the exhaust manifold

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I was wondering if that empty panel with Grenadier on it would be good to fit a radio.
Tuck the box up in the roof
View attachment 7794308
yep, I was thinking something similar. Think DCPU posted photos showing approx room behind the linings. Will have to see what can be tucked up there.

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:21 PM
Reaction score
yep, I was thinking something similar. Think DCPU posted photos showing approx room behind the linings. Will have to see what can be tucked up there.
Straight out to the front of the roof with an aerial mount. Easy to take power off one of the other switches up there. Pretty neat
Maybe a mobile phone holder/charger as well. One facing in each direction for driver and passenger

grenadierboy

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7794312

After so much discussion about the RHD footrest - it seems much narrower than in earlier prototypes.

Look at the wider gap between the footrest (now with ribbing) and the brake pedal - more space to stretch out your left foot.
that's DaveB trickery. note green/red stripe on the consol

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7794312

After so much discussion about the RHD footrest - it seems much narrower than in earlier prototypes.

Look at the wider gap between the footrest (now with ribbing) and the brake pedal - more space to stretch out your left foot.
Amazingly , when you flip the image horizontally you can read the switch labels!

Attachments

• IGG.jpg
    IGG.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 66

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
View attachment 7794312

Sorry to disappoint you, have a look at the writing.
I just flipped the LHD picture.

bnebenda

Grenadier Owner
Local time
11:21 AM
Reaction score
I must admit I have lost track of what is or isn't coming with the spare battery but I am pretty sure I read a post from C-TEK that this is the combination being used for the Grenadier. Definitely the 120S and that is usually coupled with the D250SE. If not There will be plenty of space to add it once you swap from standard to Lithium
I can confirm that I have seen a C-TEK smartpass 120s in a recent prototypeIMG_20220922_120010.JPG

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score

emax

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local Group Moderator
Local time
Reaction score
i'm also hoping emax with his light aircraft avatar can spot the diff!
Always depends on whether one flies / drives forward or backwards.

Back
Top Bottom