The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Cotswolds

Oli

Contract Signed
Local time
7:06 AM
Reaction score
Hi - recently joined forum I believe for similar reasons to others, lacking communication. I ordered 20th May 2022. Apparently I am in production…1st question. On the website is there any relevance to the production milestone after contract signing?

Ever Pragmatic

Grenadier Owner
Forum Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi - recently joined forum I believe for similar reasons to others, lacking communication. I ordered 20th May 2022. Apparently I am in production…1st question. On the website is there any relevance to the production milestone after contract signing?
In my case, the progression on the website bears no relationship to what’s actually happening.. I’ve had mine since late April and my on line account stills says ”in production“.
It’s all part of the brand experience and in my experience, the waiting and faff are all worth it..

MilesD

Grenadier Owner
Forum Donor
Local time
Reaction score
Took 8 weeks from ‘in production’ to pickup a week ago. As with Ever P, still showing in production

Trialmaster

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Where about in the Cotswolds we moved from the Bourton area 4 years ago? We doo miss the area, except for the tourists.

Local time
2:06 AM
Reaction score
I had the chance to spend a few days in Broadway last week, the Cotswolds are a beautiful part of the world! Good luck on your wait, hope you get it soon.

Oli

Contract Signed
Local time
Reaction score
Top spot , Tetbury. I believe I remain the only Tasmanian to have competed in the annual woolsack race up Gumstool Hill 😁
Wow - now that is a claim..

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
4:06 PM
Reaction score
Could be because no other Tasmanian want to.
They are too lazy and unadventurous and don't have(had) an elderly aunt living in Tetbury. Is the Answer 😀

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
Wow - now that is a claim..
Me on the left aged 49 showing the young fellas how to do it. Mind you I'd never ever lifted a woolsack until the start of the race.
Later I was part of the relay , and had to race down the hill after it had rained. I was very cautious as I feared the marital consequences of going A over T 😄
View: https://youtu.be/vI6tOE8f4RM

DaveB

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Me on the left aged 49 showing the young fellas how to do it. Mind you I'd never ever lifted a woolsack until the start of the race.
Later I was part of the relay , and had to race down the hill after it had rained. I was very cautious as I feared the marital consequences of going A over T 😄
View: https://youtu.be/vI6tOE8f4RM
12 years ago.
Talk about dragging out a story

Tazzieman

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Founding Guard
Local time
Reaction score
12 years ago.
Talk about dragging out a story
Is it not what Grandfathers are supposed to do? Or are my woolsack days not yet behind me?
:giggle: :oops:

Back
Top Bottom