The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hi from Hampshire in the UK

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
1st forum joined but keen to read about everyones progress in getting their Grenadier.
Got deposit in early on the 18.05.22 and despite a Jan / Feb build, still awaiting contract.
Went for the Trailmaster in Donny Grey with quite a few extras and keep asking if any choices are holding up the production.
Told I'm one of the ones in the "holding" queue but still on track??
Off to Morocco in April and need the G's pulling power as we trail an expedition trailer and the 110 will struggle at that altitude.
I'm sure there are lots of you in the same boat and as I say, keen to hear anyones progress on certainty of delivery.
Paul

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! There's several reasons why trucks are being held back, with software seeming to be the main cause.

PC01

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! There's several reasons why trucks are being held back, with software seeming to be the main cause.
Saw over the week end reports of the first customer cars arriving at a few dealers in the UK.
Just noticed that my dealer in Chiswick was one of them and awaiting a call to find out more.
I'm assuming if they have now started shipping them out then they are happy with the vehicle and no issues with software??
It would be a severe let down if they inundated with recalls although i suspect there will be a few.
I'll post any update when I have it, as the same dealer told me i was one of the fist on his list.

Back
Top Bottom