The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello new member from Florida

Ivon

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.
Placed my order on 5/31 early morning for the eldoret blue with white roof. Yes I am a female and like the retro look. No safari windows though, too hot in Florida.
I own a 2018 Sahara Jeep Wrangler and husband a 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser. Looking forward to the end of this year.

Ivon

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
8:38 PM
Reaction score
hello, magic mushroom color was my next favorite. Got privacy glass too.

Reactions: IGL

IGL

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Hope you'll enjoy this forum, has a lot of useful information about nearly every topic concerning 4x4. And of course you'll find some funny stuff, we shouldn't forget to have fun with all of this. :cool:

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.
Placed my order on 5/31 early morning for the eldoret blue with white roof. Yes I am a female and like the retro look. No safari windows though, too hot in Florida.
I own a 2018 Sahara Jeep Wrangler and husband a 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser. Looking forward to the end of this year.
Hello Ivon, Great color choice, an instant classic! DaBull

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.
Great color choose Ivon! I ordered my TrialMaster in the same color scheme - love that retro look!

Back
Top Bottom