The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from the South Bay, Northern California!

Local time
12:07 AM
Reaction score
Happy to be here and hope to gain further insight from you IG owners. Cancelled my previous spot in line, got cold feet. Started working on resources to restore my 85' FJ60 Landcruiser and counting the $hells I would never recoup on such a restore. All the while, I keep eyeing the IG. Saw a beautiful green IG near a friend's and my wife flipped out and basically slapped me for cancelling my spot. If you own the green one in Saratoga, we're neighbors. So I'm back going through the builds. Anyone in particular I should contact in Los Angeles?

anand

Photo Contest Winner
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score
Welcome back to the fun :)

If you're looking for one sooner rather than later, expand your search beyond SoCal and you may find your build in stock. Some dealers have a lot of vehicles to choose from ready for sale, Regal in GA for instance has something like 30+ on the lot, with at least one in every color

Local time
Reaction score
Welcome back to the fun :)

If you're looking for one sooner rather than later, expand your search beyond SoCal and you may find your build in stock. Some dealers have a lot of vehicles to choose from ready for sale, Regal in GA for instance has something like 30+ on the lot, with at least one in every color
Thank you! I recently did an "IG's for sale" internet search and saw a boatload.. shipload. Sooner sounds better. Although there's nothing like the feeling of acquiring one you personally built. I'll check Regal out tonight!

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Thank you! I recently did an "IG's for sale" internet search and saw a boatload.. shipload. Sooner sounds better. Although there's nothing like the feeling of acquiring one you personally built. I'll check Regal out tonight!
Keep the wife happy and get one sooner than later. Just make sure it is the build you both want.
DaBull

Local time
Reaction score
Keep the wife happy and get one sooner than later. Just make sure it is the build you both want.
DaBull
Nailed it. Thanks for the advice/reminder. She keeps the key to the $afe. Leaning toward Donny with the red frame. Seems to be a 50/50 split on that spec so I'm guessing it might be a tough internet search for one vs build.

Back
Top Bottom