The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from the Mid-Atlantic (Maryland, USA)

Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
Recently joined the fray and reserved an INEOS Grenadier (IG). Interested in learning more from those who have (or will be soon) taking delivery of their Grenadiers and their experiences; those from the USA who have taken the plunge; and follow-up with individuals on the East Coast here in the US.

I'm a 7-month veteran of the "waiting game" after coming from the dumpster fire that is the Ford Bronco ordering experience. Hoping the IG roll-out turns out to be more professional than that.

Paul

Last edited:

Stu_Barnes

Grenadier Owner
Fixer & General Dogsbody
Local time
3:21 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Caladan I can only hope that INEOS do better than Ford with the roll out of the Grenadier. Although I heard that it was Fords suppliers that were the main issue, I could be very wrong on that of course. A friend of mine just had his 2 door Bronco delivered after he placed his order in 2020. It looks good in dark green, but the wait........

Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @Caladan I can only hope that INEOS do better than Ford with the roll out of the Grenadier. Although I heard that it was Fords suppliers that were the main issue, I could be very wrong on that of course. A friend of mine just had his 2 door Bronco delivered after he placed his order in 2020. It looks good in dark green, but the wait........
Congrats for your friend. Waiting two years says a lot about his patience. Sadly, he was not the exception. So, what happened with Ford? Hard to say... everyone has an opinion (informed or otherwise). I think you're right though; seems that Ford got caught on their back foot by runaway demand, inadequate parts-on-hand (e.g., control chips, molded-in-color roofs, tow packages, 2.7 liter engines). It's a great truck by all accounts but every manufacturer's new model has its initial "teething problems" (e.g., dropped valves in the 2.7 liter motors and front tie rods snapping under load). Hmm... I wonder what will be the Grenadier's initial problems?

Back
Top Bottom