The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from steamy Florida

Local time
4:47 AM
Reaction score
Hello all! Placed a pre-order on 6/9 for a sela green build. Added some moderate options (leather, upgraded stereo, 18” alloys, side step). A few days later I wanted to change some options and called customer service, which was quick and easy. I’m patiently waiting for the “July” email to confirm my build. Hopefully the dealership locations don’t change and I’ll have an ineos dealer in my backyard.

YellowLab

Lifetime Supporter
Local time
9:47 AM
Reaction score
Hello all! Placed a pre-order on 6/9 for a sela green build. Added some moderate options (leather, upgraded stereo, 18” alloys, side step). A few days later I wanted to change some options and called customer service, which was quick and easy. I’m patiently waiting for the “July” email to confirm my build. Hopefully the dealership locations don’t change and I’ll have an ineos dealer in my backyard.
The dealer locations is something we all fear at this point :)

Team321

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
what's this about a July email? I still have not seen anything... also in Florida, but on the East Coast.

Local time
Reaction score
what's this about a July email? I still have not seen anything... also in Florida, but on the East Coast.
When i spoke to the customer service rep he mentioned that an email communication would be sent from my dealer to introduce themselves and confirm by build. So far I haven't received any outreach (rep said late July/early August) and my build hasn't populated in the online portal.

Team321

Grenadier Ordered
Local time
Reaction score
any word about the FL dealer? or a contact at Ineos to determine ETA

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Crown in tampa will be one of two dealers in Florida. The other will be in Miami. There should be a service center in Jacksonville as well.

Tampa: 727-527-5731 and jmyers@crowncars.com

Local time
Reaction score
Crown in tampa will be one of two dealers in Florida. The other will be in Miami. There should be a service center in Jacksonville as well.

Tampa: 727-527-5731 and jmyers@crowncars.com
Awesome! Thanks. Do you know if one of their existing dealerships will host Ineos or if they are opening a new stand alone location?

Asnes

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
I don’t know. I’d be surprised if they put up a new structure just for Ineos given the low volumes. Probably share floor space and garage bay with an existing facility if I had to guess.

Back
Top Bottom