The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Sacramento, CA

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
Hello all! I saw the Grenadier in person last Oct at Overland East in VA and have been following updates ever since.

I’ve got a reservation on a white one, but most likely will be wrapping in a different color. I’d love to see a 1960’s light heritage green option with a white roof!

My husband and I are trying to register to drive the Grenadier this weekend in Hollister, CA, but so far I’m unable to have my email recognized. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon! Looking forward to getting behind the wheel and seeing how it rides.

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Krabby

Global Grenadier 0076
Forum Moderator
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
This Bronco is in a similar shade of green and even has the white wheels.

GDN04474.jpg

Was in Tread Magazine: TREAD

Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
That’s definitely what I’m partial to. We had an order forever waiting on the new Bronco, but finally gave up. I saw the new retro colors on it at Overland East, and they did look good with lots of white trim. It made me want one again! And then I spotted the Grenadier. Game over.

I currently drive a 21 Rubicon 4XE, and the Grenadier would be my replacement for this. I really love the vintage styling without the fussiness of the competition.

We also have an older, outfitted LX that gets used regularly, and a super fun little Leyland Moke Californian. The Grenadier will fit right in.

Back
Top Bottom