The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from Melbourne, Australia

Dre

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:15 PM
Reaction score
Hi All,
I picked up my diesel model back in late August and have been very happy with it. I've gone for the dark green and kitted it out as part of my initial order so it seems I'm one of the few with the picnic table built in. I've gone with the Roo bar in front, snorkel, rock sliders for added space down the side and as much of the offroad kit as I could afford at the time. I've added the electrical provisions and in time plan to add a winch and a few other accessories. I'll be taking my first offroad trail in early December and am looking forward to that.

So far it's all been great, I've had two issues which are worth sharing to help others along. The first was an aircon issue where I found it was not effective on a hot day. It turned out to be a disconnected tube which was easily fixed. The other issues as an interesting one where the immobiliser kicked in and I could not start the car. I left it overnight as it was late and when I returned with roadside assist the next morning it started first time. INEOS have informed me that this is a known issue that's happened a few times and in all of the cases it has not been a repeat incident. They have said that should it happen again the solution is to walk away from the car and get out of range for 5 minutes which resets the immobiliser....funny one but good to know!

Currently we're waiting on software updates as the maps apps are glitchy, but otherwise after being a Landrover Defender ovner and lover for 30+ years I have to say that I'm very happy with my new Grenadier. Happy travels all!!

Cheers
Dre

IMG_8440.jpeg

Local time
7:15 AM
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
Your Grenadier looks really good, and you're certainly in the right country for some adventure with it.

Back
Top Bottom