The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Hello from AR, USA

Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score
Hello from Arkansas. My name is James and am fairly new to the offroad / overlanding scene. We reserved a Grenadier for my wife after she has been bitten by the bug after running around in our '21 Bronco. The Grenadier will be her daily, and what we take around for camping and overlanding shenanigans. 

Local time
Reaction score
We're in North Little Rock, spent several years in NWA for college though. Still up there regularly for projects, etc.

Local time
Reaction score
My husband and I are in central AR. One of our current vehicles is a 1984 Land Rover Defender and we are eager to get the new Grenadier. We don't plan to do heavy offroading, maybe something light. But it will be my husband's daily driver.

rovie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
Hello from Arkansas. My name is James and am fairly new to the offroad / overlanding scene. We reserved a Grenadier for my wife after she has been bitten by the bug after running around in our '21 Bronco. The Grenadier will be her daily, and what we take around for camping and overlanding shenanigans.
@nifty Hi James, welcome here!

Local time
Reaction score
We are also in Arkansas (central Arkansas). We are so excited and just placed our preorder. We chose Eldoret Blue with a black top.

Back
Top Bottom