The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Habits... (steering...)

alvan

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:54 AM
Reaction score
After more than a month of almost exclusive driving of the Grenadier, I drove the 964 turbo for many kms yesterday. Canyon roads and highways. If I were to post on a 911 forum, and write about the feeling I had, after a month's absence, as if the 964 turbo were a newly introduced model, I'd write in a tone similar to many Grenadier fellows about steering. Opposite perceptions, of course, but no less alienating. Hyperdirect steering, nervous reactions, need for total concentration. Naturally, with more than thirty years of specific experience, I know exactly what it is about and that, for a sports car, it is the best steering possible. What do I want to state? That the habit of driving makes us perceive as negative characteristics that have not been implemented by imbeciles, but by very competent and well-aware technicians and that the transition from a car to another one, which is not the generalist small car, requires concentration, availability, competence and the pleasure of driving a 'special' vehicle...

Tinki

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
11:54 PM
Reaction score
Could not agree more Alvan . 👏

Back
Top Bottom