The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Gretings from Frankfurt/Germany

ckffm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score
Hi all,
my name is Chris and I have been the happy owner of a Grenadier Trialmaster for 2 months.

Previously I have had several Defender 110s, G-Class short and long, but now finally the optimum combination of off-road capability, safety, comfort and fun.

I use my Grenadier as an everyday car and for hunting. The farmers in my area have pulled me out of the mud several times with my G-Class, but that hasn't happened to me yet with the Grenadier ;)

I am looking forward to an exchange with other Grenadier fans in this forum!

Cheers,
Chris

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi and Waidmannsheil from Wetterau region .. in what area are you hunting to get in that muddy mess?

ckffm

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Hi and Waidmannsheil from Wetterau region .. in what area are you hunting to get in that muddy mess?
Hi Klarie.
I“m active in several hunting areas: Rendel, Ober-Erlenbach, Laubach and in IT Triangolo Lariano. Which hunting ground are you in? Maybe we’ll meet on a hunt one day 🤩
Ciao und Waidmannsheil,
Chris

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Klarie.
I“m active in several hunting areas: Rendel, Ober-Erlenbach, Laubach and in IT Triangolo Lariano. Which hunting ground are you in? Maybe we’ll meet on a hunt one day 🤩
Ciao und Waidmannsheil,
Chris
You will get a PM.

klarie

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
@IG Pop This is something people tried to tease me and my fellows often enough. There are many reasons why I reacted like so. Explaining this does not belong to this thread and also I do not want to.
Nowadays its simply :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom