The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Greetings from Tübingen, Germany

Augustin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
Dear forum members,

My name is Augustin and I am from Tübingen, Germany.

I have owned my Magic Mushroom colored Grenadier Trailmaster (Diesel) since May 23, 2023.

In the meantime, I have already driven over 20,000 km. The car had its first service appointment a week ago.

I appreciate the opportunity to exchange experiences in this forum and would like to thank Stu for the organization and inclusion in the forum.

Best regards,
Augustin

Attachments

• IMG_5081.jpeg
    IMG_5081.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5082.jpeg
    IMG_5082.jpeg
    268.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5083.jpeg
    IMG_5083.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5084.jpeg
    IMG_5084.jpeg
    325.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5086.jpeg
    IMG_5086.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5125.jpeg
    IMG_5125.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5157.jpeg
    IMG_5157.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5137.jpeg
    IMG_5137.jpeg
    324.6 KB · Views: 29

Joobz

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
Welcome !

What a nice use of the Grenadier, did you make any modifications on it yet ?

Augustin

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Joobz,

Thanks!! :) No, I have no modifications yet. I am very happy with the current configuration.

Eventually, I will add some roof rack. But, I am not completely convinced of the current rack solutions on the German/European market. I think I will wait until some consolidation has occurred.

However, I can not recommend the current side runners when you drive off-road. The loss of ground clearance is too large. So, I will replace them by some rock sliders that are usable as steps (Unfortunately, the original rock sliders don't have this property.).

DaBull

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
3:51 AM
Reaction score
Hi Joobz,

Thanks!! :) No, I have no modifications yet. I am very happy with the current configuration.

Eventually, I will add some roof rack. But, I am not completely convinced of the current rack solutions on the German/European market. I think I will wait until some consolidation has occurred.

However, I can not recommend the current side runners when you drive off-road. The loss of ground clearance is too large. So, I will replace them by some rock sliders that are usable as steps (Unfortunately, the original rock sliders don't have this property.).
Hi Augustin, In regards to rock sliders with side steps, you might take a look at these by Buzz Overland. The step height is higher that I would like for my situation, however they look proper and stout and are made of stainless steel. DaBull

Pat-Ard

Global Grenadier #00520
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Hi Augustin,

since you are not far away, maybe you check the sliders from LeTech in Welzheim…

Grüße aus KA.

Local time
Reaction score
I have the rock sliders on my vehicle , I am 1.75m tall and have perfected a spring in my step to get into the vehicle.............I really don,t have a problem getting in or out so anybody taller than me just needs to find the right technic. The rock sliders really do their job.

Back
Top Bottom