The Grenadier Forum
Register Now for enhanced site access.
INEOS Agents, Dealers or Commercial vendors please contact admin@theineosforum.com for a commercial account.

Grenadiers Towing

AnD3rew

Inch deep and a mile wide.
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score
Or could it be the replacement hinges are a con? Who knows; neither possibility makes sense, why would you design the car to be able to dismantle without permission? At the very least, turning those boltheads will stuff up the paintwork on both bolt and hinge.
aah, another minor mystery to distract us in the absence of car…
They were from a known manufacturer that makes similar for a Defender. They were a con in the sense that they were implying a problem to be solved that didn’t exist, but the product existed. I certainly wouldn’t be trying to unbolt mine but 🤷‍♂️

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
7:54 AM
Reaction score
Can I ask where have you got the ctek250se from ~ looking for a good deal from somewhere.

Local time
Reaction score
They all seem to be around the £260 mark.
Just below or just above depending on if you get a bare unit or the fuses/cables etc.

@DCPU why do you need one ?

Last edited:

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Can I ask where have you got the ctek250se from ~ looking for a good deal from somewhere.
Mine was £199.95 from Force4 Chandlery. DHL say they've just put it in my garage but I never saw them, probably at a neighbours.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Mine was £199.95 from Force4 Chandlery. DHL say they've just put it in my garage but I never saw them, probably at a neighbours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: PBD

Logsplitter

Photo Contest Winner
Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well that really surprises me. 😳. Normally anything to do with boats and chandlery stores is more expensive than elsewhere. I wonder why they have them as a clearance item ? normally £279.95 on their website.

ECrider

Grenadier Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Local time
Reaction score
Well that really surprises me. 😳. Normally anything to do with boats and chandlery stores is more expensive than elsewhere. I wonder why they have them as a clearance item ? normally £279.95 on their website.
Indeed, not known as a swindlery for nothing! Don't know why on clearance, will be about 6 weeks until I get to test on the Gren.

DCPU

Grenadier Owner
Local time
Reaction score
All gone now...they weren't joking about the clearance.

Back
Top Bottom